Threads that you always check...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Threads that you always check...
There are certain threads that I don't pay much attention to unless it suddenly becomes a real hot topic. There are threads I often check on...

The Ranting Corner...especially if the last rant is from earmuffs or moms.

Both of the Favorite Pictures thread...especially if yakherder has posted a new one.

What Are You Listening To? ... I don't check every day but when I scan through new posts I almost always am reminded of songs and artists I have forgotten about or I find something new.

Your Day Explained in a GIF

Words I Want to Remember

First World Problems

PI&S

Which ones do you check on a regular basis?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-09-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Threads that you always check...
Funny, but I hardly ever check on the ones you listed. Maybe I should but I just click on View New Posts and go from there. For some reason I don't want to actually know what people look like in the posting pictures of yourself thread. I want to imagine what people look like, it's more fun. Mostly I look at the Atheism threads and Coffeehouse and a few others.

I think I've looked at the sports thread a few times. I wish History was more active. When I post anything in the History section about 3 people look at it. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-09-2016, 08:38 AM
I just click on View Today's Post, check out the last post and decide whether this thread is worth pursuing. Many times it's worth pursuing just for my own personal amusement. .... bad girly, bad bad girly.

#sigh
16-09-2016, 08:43 AM
I'm kinda with girly, I check my pm's then new posts and today's posts. Introductions if nothing interesting pops up from those two I guess. If still nothing I wander on down to the basement where I propose weird topics just to see if anybody else is as weird as I am...Consider
16-09-2016, 08:47 AM
I also go to View Today's Posts. If there is a thread started by certain people I will open those up. I also look to see who the last poster was.

The ones I listed are threads I open up pretty much whenever they pop up with a new post.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
16-09-2016, 08:55 AM
I also use "new posts" and "today's posts" and generally at least skim most threads except for a handful where the subject is just not of any interest.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
16-09-2016, 08:57 AM
(16-09-2016 08:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  There are certain threads that I don't pay much attention to unless it suddenly becomes a real hot topic. There are threads I often check on...

The Ranting Corner...especially if the last rant is from earmuffs or moms.

Both of the Favorite Pictures thread...especially if yakherder has posted a new one.

What Are You Listening To? ... I don't check every day but when I scan through new posts I almost always am reminded of songs and artists I have forgotten about or I find something new.

Your Day Explained in a GIF

Words I Want to Remember

First World Problems

PI&S

Which ones do you check on a regular basis?

Pretty much the same, except the listening thread.
16-09-2016, 09:05 AM
I check out 'view todays posts' and if nothing catches my eye, I go to my own profile and pull up all my posts so I can kind of see where I left off with any conversation I may have had. I most often, find myself checking out a thread in either History or Science sections. Most stuff concerning theism or atheism I tend to consider 'click bait'. Dodgy

Other than that, I like to check out:
Coffeehouse
Ranting Corner
World News
Elegant Nature of Science
Words I Want to Remember
What Are You Listening To
Favorite Pictures for a Laugh at... ...Religion and ...Everything Else

Once in a while, I'll seek out the Forum Picture Thread, if I'm curious enough to put a face to a name. Funny ... in my mind, I always refer to it as 'The Balls/Vagina Thread'. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
16-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Favorite Pictures for a Laugh at

also usually the Introduction threads

When a theist comes in and starts trolling, I'll stop in every once in a while and see how much the thread has derailed.

I don't usually read the Balls/Vagina thread, unless I see that the latest post is from Girly
[Image: DyA7w.gif]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
16-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Rant, pics for a laugh at threads, latest film and reading threads, then anything that catches the eye.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user