Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 05:27 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 05:24 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Although she was probably not flat out liying, I know for sure what she said wasn't the full story, so Idk.
Actually, you have no clue as to whether or not she was telling you the full story; you don't even have any way of knowing it.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-12-2012, 05:29 PM
(27-12-2012 05:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:24 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Although she was probably not flat out liying, I know for sure what she said wasn't the full story, so Idk.
Actually, you have no clue as to whether or not she was telling you the full story; you don't even have any way of knowing it.
You have no idea.

27-12-2012, 05:31 PM
(27-12-2012 05:14 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  It's a product of empathy, you tend to exchange, negotiate and trade things more so when you like someone, and on the other side, shout, threat, and curse those whom you don't have empathy for. Being friends with someone is more profitable to both parties on an intellectual and physical level.

I'd say you are the one who'd profit the most from your own advice.
Quote:Yeah, why do you specifically dislike me?
Okay, this is gonna be brief(ish) as it's kinda late here.

Remember that thread about meat? Remember the picture of some unknown (at least to me and I'm betting to you, too) kid, that you pulled of nowhere and proceeded to use as an example of someone whose poor diet was obvious by his very picture? That was the first strike. Mocking someone (and not very well) for the way they look is about as low as one can get, at least in my book (won't even comment on how you thought it was even remotely appropriate to tout your picture, asking us to compare it with the other one, as if your superiority was clearly obvious).

Then there was the homophobic crap.

And the racist crap.

And the fact that you just seem incapable of distinguishing your opinions from the facts. I'm not saying you're wrong about everything but you are definitely not right about everything.

Then there's the vindictiveness, the ridiculous reps (no, I'm not talking about mine), the delusions that people want to throw you in jail or even hurt you, while at the same time you are accusing other people of being liars and threatening to investigate them and expose them (the fact that there is nothing to expose doesn't make it any better).

Simply put, the fact that to you it is all about you.

And this isn't ranting, nor is it meant to be offensive. I don't know you and have no reason to either like or dislike you. No reason, that is to say, than the ones you insist on giving us.

My advice - try listening to others' input from time to time. Not just here, in general. It'll help you in life.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
27-12-2012, 05:31 PM
(27-12-2012 05:29 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  You have no idea.

Irrelevant.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
27-12-2012, 05:36 PM

How exactly does the ability to read your opponent's facial expressions during a poker game relate to knowing whether or not someone has been telling the full story about X on an online forum for sure?

Either way, didn't you hear the lady?
(26-12-2012 06:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Now please, go away from this thread and leave me alone.

It's time for you to fuck off.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
27-12-2012, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 05:49 PM by FZUMedia.)
(27-12-2012 05:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:14 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  It's a product of empathy, you tend to exchange, negotiate and trade things more so when you like someone, and on the other side, shout, threat, and curse those whom you don't have empathy for. Being friends with someone is more profitable to both parties on an intellectual and physical level.

I'd say you are the one who'd profit the most from your own advice.
Quote:Yeah, why do you specifically dislike me?
Okay, this is gonna be brief(ish) as it's kinda late here.

Remember that thread about meat? Remember the picture of some unknown (at least to me and I'm betting to you, too) kid, that you pulled of nowhere and proceeded to use as an example of someone whose poor diet was obvious by his very picture? That was the first strike. Mocking someone (and not very well) for the way they look is about as low as one can get, at least in my book (won't even comment on how you thought it was even remotely appropriate to tout your picture, asking us to compare it with the other one, as if your superiority was clearly obvious).

Then there was the homophobic crap.

And the racist crap.

And the fact that you just seem incapable of distinguishing your opinions from the facts. I'm not saying you're wrong about everything but you are definitely not right about everything.

Then there's the vindictiveness, the ridiculous reps (no, I'm not talking about mine), the delusions that people want to throw you in jail or even hurt you, while at the same time you are accusing other people of being liars and threatening to investigate them and expose them (the fact that there is nothing to expose doesn't make it any better).

Simply put, the fact that to you it is all about you.

And this isn't ranting, nor is it meant to be offensive. I don't know you and have no reason to either like or dislike you. No reason, that is to say, than the ones you insist on giving us.

My advice - try listening to others' input from time to time. Not just here, in general. It'll help you in life.
Who? the kid with the Presidential pose/picture? that was me not some random kid- that just shows how much my appearance has improved (Even my girlfriend for 2 years didn't recognise me when I showed her that pic). Appearance is a pretty good indicator of health. As Girlyman said about me, "he looks pre-pubescent" considering youth is one of the best indicators of health, I take it as a compliment- I'm 19.

Homophobic? well I am bisexual so that's not possible.

Racist? because I said whites do statistically better than blacks? so if I point out that many dictators had moustaches, that would make me a moustachist?

It's not really delusional, since those that support a law support you being punished or jailed for breaking said law- this would be perfectly valid for violent crimes like murder/rape/burglary/ etc. But the laws people were speaking about were in regards to non violent crimes, I have a problem with people that want to use violence against those that are peaceful, it is immoral.

I think, for the most part, my confidence comes from quality- although I do have narcissistic tendencies which I am well aware of- so you are on the ball with that, I'd prefer not to have this, but that's why I go therapy. I have a sense of grandeur that doesn't come from a healthy place.
27-12-2012, 05:51 PM
(27-12-2012 05:29 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:27 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Actually, you have no clue as to whether or not she was telling you the full story; you don't even have any way of knowing it.
You have no idea.
The problem with your example is that on an online forum, you lose audio, and visual ques. Instead left with only words, that can be read in a happy voice, serious voice, angry voice, or insanely crazy voices, pictured with their accompanying faces.

With out those senses we have a tendency to fill in those missing senses with our own interpretations. Often mistaking a light hearted joke for anger, or non-emotive speech for coldness.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
27-12-2012, 05:55 PM
(27-12-2012 05:51 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
The problem with your example is that on an online forum, you lose audio, and visual ques. Instead left with only words, that can be read in a happy voice, serious voice, angry voice, or insanely crazy voices, pictured with their accompanying faces.

With out those senses we have a tendency to fill in those missing senses with our own interpretations. Often mistaking a light hearted joke for anger, or non-emotive speech for coldness.
Exactly, I'm well aware of this. I never had 'an investigation' all I did was say that to get more information from her- it works a lot of the time, if someone is guilty, they will respond back to such a message trying to flatter me or negotiate- the fact that she posted this thread shows that she was very likely telling the truth.

I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.
27-12-2012, 05:55 PM
(27-12-2012 05:51 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

You have no idea.

[Image: freemanic_paracusia.png]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
27-12-2012, 06:01 PM
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:51 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The problem with your example is that on an online forum, you lose audio, and visual ques. Instead left with only words, that can be read in a happy voice, serious voice, angry voice, or insanely crazy voices, pictured with their accompanying faces.

Exactly, I'm well aware of this. I never had 'an investigation' all I did was say that to get more information from her- it works a lot of the time, if someone is guilty, they will respond back to such a message trying to flatter me or negotiate- the fact that she posted this thread shows that she was very likely telling the truth.

I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.

But you do not seem to know what you are doing.
You appear to have very little idea how to communicate effectively with or relate to people.

You come across as ignorant and arrogant, confrontational and threatening. You seem to be trying to tell us that is not your intent.

What is your intent?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post