Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 05:45 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  As Girlyman said about me, "he looks pre-pubescent" considering youth is one of the best indicators of health, I take it as a compliment- I'm 19.

There are several studies out there that eunuchs live longer than the rest of us. If you never reach puberty, you may get the benefit without having to resort to such extreme measures.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2012, 06:05 PM
The narcissist’s positive emotions come bundled with overpowering negative emotions, notably anger and envy. Rather than experience these, narcissists prefer to imitate emotions and affect.

Still, when deprived of narcissistic supply or when narcissistically injured, the narcissist does exhibit a limited range of reactive and highly destructive emotions.

Some how I think there has to be an inability to mirror emotional responses in proper contexts, or by inexperience with people in social settings.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
27-12-2012, 06:06 PM
(27-12-2012 05:45 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Who? the kid with the Presidential pose/picture? that was me not some random kid- that just shows how much my appearance has improved (Even my girlfriend for 2 years didn't recognise me when I showed her that pic). Appearance is a pretty good indicator of health. As Girlyman said about me, "he looks pre-pubescent" considering youth is one of the best indicators of health, I take it as a compliment- I'm 19.

Homophobic? well I am bisexual so that's not possible.

Racist? because I said whites do statistically better than blacks? so if I point out that many dictators had moustaches, that would make me a moustachist?

It's not really delusional, since those that support a law support you being punished or jailed for breaking said law- this would be perfectly valid for violent crimes like murder/rape/burglary/ etc. But the laws people were speaking about were in regards to non violent crimes, I have a problem with people that want to use violence against those that are peaceful, it is immoral.

I think, for the most part, my confidence comes from quality- although I do have narcissistic tendencies which I am well aware of- so you are on the ball with that, I'd prefer not to have this, but that's why I go therapy. I have a sense of grandeur that doesn't come from a healthy place.
I'll give you the picture thing then.

A lot of homosexuals hate themselves and other gay people, so your sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. Your words do.

That wasn't all you said about black people, but it's too late here to look for your posts now. A couple of things, though: the problems Africa, as a continent, is having, have historical not racial causes. Also, your experience with and knowledge about black people in the UK and the States doesn't even begin to cover it. There are black people on all continents. Simply put, no race is genetically superior or inferior to any other. Not to mention that scientists are beginning to abandon the idea of the three races altogether.

People do not want to throw you in jail, they were pointing out that people who break the laws, regardless of what they think of those laws, suffer the consequences for breaking them (which is not always jail). That's the price we pay for being part of society and everyone is part of society. Those who don't like it may go live in a cave, otherwise - when in Rome... you know the drill.

As for you confidence, whether it's justified or not, I do not know, nor do I care. But you'd well to take it down a notch (or three). No one likes arrogance.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
27-12-2012, 06:10 PM
(27-12-2012 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Exactly, I'm well aware of this. I never had 'an investigation' all I did was say that to get more information from her- it works a lot of the time, if someone is guilty, they will respond back to such a message trying to flatter me or negotiate- the fact that she posted this thread shows that she was very likely telling the truth.

I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.

But you do not seem to know what you are doing.
You appear to have very little idea how to communicate effectively with or relate to people.

You come across as ignorant and arrogant, confrontational and threatening. You seem to be trying to tell us that is not your intent.

What is your intent?
I bring up serious topics and such very early on, that way I know for sure if I can relate to the person in question or not sooner rather than later.

I'm a vegan, libertarian, atheist and autist. I'm not winning any popularity contest soon, so I spread my message as much as possible, to see if there is anyone half like me - since you are mostly consigned to a life of solitude when you are me. So I wanted to see if there was anyone I could be buddies with in the atheist community, since it's very much on the ball in regards to theism and technical philosophy.
[+] 1 user Likes FZUMedia's post
27-12-2012, 06:12 PM
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.
What you are doing is hurting people. Innocent people. The way you attempted (it should be noted that the attempt was a pitiful failure) to manipulate Anjele was cruel, sneaky, and hurtful. By your very own definition, this is violence. Violence is against your own morals.

Can you see this now that I've explained it? Can you understand why I see this as hypocritical? Do you understand why it would give one reason to dislike you?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 10 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-12-2012, 06:13 PM
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:51 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The problem with your example is that on an online forum, you lose audio, and visual ques. Instead left with only words, that can be read in a happy voice, serious voice, angry voice, or insanely crazy voices, pictured with their accompanying faces.

With out those senses we have a tendency to fill in those missing senses with our own interpretations. Often mistaking a light hearted joke for anger, or non-emotive speech for coldness.
Exactly, I'm well aware of this. I never had 'an investigation' all I did was say that to get more information from her- it works a lot of the time, if someone is guilty, they will respond back to such a message trying to flatter me or negotiate- the fact that she posted this thread shows that she was very likely telling the truth.

I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.
I can confidently say you do not know what you are doing, and that you are simply acting as though you knew this is precisely what would happen if she were telling the truth. Oh, and yes, you are an idiot.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-12-2012, 06:13 PM
You know FZU, you are a really lucky person. You have a whole bunch of experienced and smart people here taking an interest in you and trying to help.

Think about the things they say, try to adopt some of the suggestions, you will be a much happier person.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-12-2012, 06:16 PM
(27-12-2012 06:06 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:45 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Who? the kid with the Presidential pose/picture? that was me not some random kid- that just shows how much my appearance has improved (Even my girlfriend for 2 years didn't recognise me when I showed her that pic). Appearance is a pretty good indicator of health. As Girlyman said about me, "he looks pre-pubescent" considering youth is one of the best indicators of health, I take it as a compliment- I'm 19.

Homophobic? well I am bisexual so that's not possible.

Racist? because I said whites do statistically better than blacks? so if I point out that many dictators had moustaches, that would make me a moustachist?

It's not really delusional, since those that support a law support you being punished or jailed for breaking said law- this would be perfectly valid for violent crimes like murder/rape/burglary/ etc. But the laws people were speaking about were in regards to non violent crimes, I have a problem with people that want to use violence against those that are peaceful, it is immoral.

I think, for the most part, my confidence comes from quality- although I do have narcissistic tendencies which I am well aware of- so you are on the ball with that, I'd prefer not to have this, but that's why I go therapy. I have a sense of grandeur that doesn't come from a healthy place.
I'll give you the picture thing then.

A lot of homosexuals hate themselves and other gay people, so your sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. Your words do.

That wasn't all you said about black people, but it's too late here to look for your posts now. A couple of things, though: the problems Africa, as a continent, is having, have historical not racial causes. Also, your experience with and knowledge about black people in the UK and the States doesn't even begin to cover it. There are black people on all continents. Simply put, no race is genetically superior or inferior to any other. Not to mention that scientists are beginning to abandon the idea of the three races altogether.

People do not want to throw you in jail, they were pointing out that people who break the laws, regardless of what they think of those laws, suffer the consequences for breaking them (which is not always jail). That's the price we pay for being part of society and everyone is part of society. Those who don't like it may go live in a cave, otherwise - when in Rome... you know the drill.

As for you confidence, whether it's justified or not, I do not know, nor do I care. But you'd well to take it down a notch (or three). No one likes arrogance.
I don't care enough about race to even debate it- I read somewhere that there is no such thing as human races, only genetic make-up from climate/environment. Honestly debates in to gay rights, ethnic rights, etc is beyond me. I'm more interested in human rights.

I think your word choice is incorrect, society implies voluntarism, and a government using threats of violence to everyone in a landmass is not a society- by definition. I think you are referring to 'the social contract theory'- I have no affinity for. Nobody asked me if I wanted to go to public school, or if I wanted money taken by force from my parents to pay for a teacher's salary - I didn't sign any contract, so it's bullshit that you say I 'chose' the government.
27-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Okay, I asked nicely, once.

Get the fuck off this thread...I don't want to look at you when I am reading what the decent people here have to say. You are behaving like a stalker now.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-12-2012, 06:22 PM
(27-12-2012 06:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I'm not an idiot, I know what I am doing.
What you are doing is hurting people. Innocent people. The way you attempted (it should be noted that the attempt was a pitiful failure) to manipulate Anjele was cruel, sneaky, and hurtful. By your very own definition, this is violence. Violence is against your own morals.

Can you see this now that I've explained it? Can you understand why I see this as hypocritical? Do you understand why it would give one reason to dislike you?
Yeah, I don't like lying like that- it doesn't make me feel good. Would you say that a lie is not justified to expose another lie?