Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 07:21 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 07:07 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.
Wait, um.....

So, are you guys saying a bad seed has the ability to outweigh all the positive aspects of the forum?

Huh Sad
At this rate of torment and continual assault and attacks on my character and honesty...yes. I have been a lot of things in my life but I have never been a liar. I take personal pride in that.

I have asked that he leave me alone but he won't. He is now stalking me in ways we can all see and who knows how else and it's okay.

Sad stories on here of losses people have suffered have made me tear up. Beautiful stories of life experiences have made me smile, tear up, laugh, and have reminded me of similar things in my life. The unbelievable humor and intelligence here is sorely lacking in my real world. Coming here and being on the verge of tears caused by an attack that is allowed to never end is not what I expected to see here.

Past (and current support) has been much needed in my life as I try to build back up to a normal, healthy place. The balance of positive and negative isn't so balanced any more. I had been moving away from depression in baby steps...now I am falling backward because I feel threatened and have no defense other than to remove myself and dig deep inside to be my own support again.

Sucks...but there it is.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Fzu, I have had literally no interactions with you, but I don't like you because of your avatar. It's creepy in a 13 year old in an adult chat forum kinda way.

My personal message to anyone who is bitching about the forum as a whole... Fuck off. If you don't like it leave. If you do stay. Quitcher bitchin. If you asked me what was wrong with this place it's all of the bitching.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
27-12-2012, 07:28 PM
(27-12-2012 07:24 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Fzu, I have had literally no interactions with you, but I don't like you because of your avatar. It's creepy in a 13 year old in an adult chat forum kinda way.

My personal message to anyone who is bitching about the forum as a whole... Fuck off. If you don't like it leave. If you do stay. Quitcher bitchin. If you asked me what was wrong with this place it's all of the bitching.
I'm 19. Plus I have friends in mid 40s that function well as a relationship.
27-12-2012, 07:28 PM
(27-12-2012 07:12 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Honestly, I am the smartest person I have ever met.

Pffft, get out more bitch. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2012, 07:29 PM
So there it is, take your abuse and like it, or move on.

Wondered what the guiding force was, thanks for clearing that up.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
27-12-2012, 07:35 PM
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's just so wrong and messed up. I've kinda lost a bit of respect for the forum as a whole.
As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.

But now you have to consider that the community might just need you. ... Just sayin'.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
Give me a break.

Whine whine whine that's all that certain members ever seem to do. Once one member brings up a genuine concern they come out of the woodworks to tell everyone how awful the forum is and how someone needs banning or things need to change. Again you group my one comment into group think. Pretty sure it was me and me alone who wrote what I wrote.

If you can't enjoy yourself when there is one person you don't get along with then I'm sorry for you. But I'd rather you just left and didn't bitch about it. I have no problem with people bringing up issues, but whining about it is another thing. Threatening leaving is so pathetic. Why do people do that? Who gives a shit?

I get so sick of it. There's tons here to like, and some stuff not to like. If you want to make positive change then there are ways to do that. If you just want to bitch there's a thread for that. If you want to threaten leaving go ahead but don't assume everyone will cheer you one and beg you to stay.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
Ang, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it needs to be said.

First, you have been, and continue to be, unclear about what it is you want done. Do you think the community, as in fellow members, should be making more and/or stronger posts in your support? Do you think the administration should be taking action? If so, by doing what, outside of banning, since you've already expressed that is not what you are asking for?

Second, get your head outta your ass girl! You've dealt with depression before Angie, and you know damn well what it does to your perception. You're letting a stupid, insensitive little turd send you into a spiral. This punk is NOT stalking you. And if he was, there's still nothing to worry about. By now, Girly has the kids home address, phone number, place of birth, next of kin, and the name of his childhood parakeet. Seriously, you gotta take that pause, however you do it, and get it clear how small potatoes this shit is.

I'm sorry if I'm being the asshole. But not sorry enough not to be, because I love ya, and I think you need to get your head on straight. I don't want you to hate me, but I'll take it if there's a chance I can help you get this.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
27-12-2012, 07:40 PM
(27-12-2012 07:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  First, you have been, and continue to be, unclear about what it is you want done.

She was just pointing out a prick, wasn't asking for any action as far as I could tell.

27-12-2012, 07:42 PM
(27-12-2012 07:35 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Give me a break.

Whine whine whine that's all that certain members ever seem to do. Once one member brings up a genuine concern they come out of the woodworks to tell everyone how awful the forum is and how someone needs banning or things need to change. Again you group my one comment into group think. Pretty sure it was me and me alone who wrote what I wrote.

If you can't enjoy yourself when there is one person you don't get along with then I'm sorry for you. But I'd rather you just left and didn't bitch about it. I have no problem with people bringing up issues, but whining about it is another thing. Threatening leaving is so pathetic. Why do people do that? Who gives a shit?

I get so sick of it. There's tons here to like, and some stuff not to like. If you want to make positive change then there are ways to do that. If you just want to bitch there's a thread for that. If you want to threaten leaving go ahead but don't assume everyone will cheer you one and beg you to stay.
Yup, although misery loves company, you won't be alone if you have low confidence- in fact, having self respect will make you stand out way more from most people.