Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 07:43 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
If I may take the opportunity to invoke the oldest internet rule:

Don't feed the trolls.

A young mentally ill man that only feels worth something if he can claim victory in imagined IQ pissing matches in a virtual forum is hardly worth the 15pages we've already given him. Let's get back to what the internetis for, watching cat videos!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like ScienceGeek2587's post
27-12-2012, 07:43 PM
(27-12-2012 07:12 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:04 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  FZU, this is an example of the problem. You have neither the right not the authority to do so. In a converstaion between adults "the rules" are adhered to by both partiess voluntarily because we understand the purpose and reasoning behind them. You are having trouble drawing appropriate lines.

It is NOT wise or even okay to approach everyone as if they are aggressing.

It is NEVER appropriate to make the assumption you are smarter than the people around you. Truly intelligent people hide it very well and seem "normal" most of the time too.

At 19, you have neither the education nor the life experience to claim expertise in anything. Even profigious talent needs experience.

This is a rather marvelous forum. There are some very intelligent and educated people on here. It is statistically improbable that you will be the most knowledgeable. If you have knowledge, share it, but remember that you are not an authority, and it's a forum, not scholarly research. It's fun, it's not a formal debate, you have no right to accuse anyone of lying, especially after having lied yourself.

I would recommend more intensive therapy, or showing your therapist your posts. Autism brings some issues, certainly, but the NPD is far more severe, far more crippling and far more dangerous.
Honestly, I am the smartest person I have ever met. I think this forum is a bit beyond me imo, for reasons as you said.

I am technically an expert in Starcraft 2. As stated, the "10,000 hour rule", I have spent that amount of time practicing SC2, So I am in expert in that regard. Almost there with chess too. So, you are wrong.
So being able to allocate time, something that could be better spent actually fixing problems, to become an "expert" in Starcraft II makes you a genius?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-12-2012, 07:47 PM
(27-12-2012 07:43 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:12 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Honestly, I am the smartest person I have ever met. I think this forum is a bit beyond me imo, for reasons as you said.

I am technically an expert in Starcraft 2. As stated, the "10,000 hour rule", I have spent that amount of time practicing SC2, So I am in expert in that regard. Almost there with chess too. So, you are wrong.
So being able to allocate time, something that could be better spent actually fixing problems, to become an "expert" in Starcraft II makes you a genius?
I've gone off playing games for the most part- I just play casually these days. I am now into business/economics/trading that sort of thing- I think I can contribute a lot to society in that regard.
27-12-2012, 07:51 PM
(27-12-2012 07:47 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:43 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So being able to allocate time, something that could be better spent actually fixing problems, to become an "expert" in Starcraft II makes you a genius?
I've gone off playing games for the most part- I just play casually these days. I am now into business/economics/trading that sort of thing- I think I can contribute a lot to society in that regard.

I think you probably could too, as soon as you stop being a fucking prick. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2012, 07:52 PM
(27-12-2012 07:47 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:43 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  So being able to allocate time, something that could be better spent actually fixing problems, to become an "expert" in Starcraft II makes you a genius?
I am not particularly convinced, purely judging you on your method of debate.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
27-12-2012, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 07:59 PM by FZUMedia.)
(27-12-2012 07:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ang, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it needs to be said.

First, you have been, and continue to be, unclear about what it is you want done. Do you think the community, as in fellow members, should be making more and/or stronger posts in your support? Do you think the administration should be taking action? If so, by doing what, outside of banning, since you've already expressed that is not what you are asking for?

Second, get your head outta your ass girl! You've dealt with depression before Angie, and you know damn well what it does to your perception. You're letting a stupid, insensitive little turd send you into a spiral. This punk is NOT stalking you. And if he was, there's still nothing to worry about. By now, Girly has the kids home address, phone number, place of birth, next of kin, and the name of his childhood parakeet. Seriously, you gotta take that pause, however you do it, and get it clear how small potatoes this shit is.

I'm sorry if I'm being the asshole. But not sorry enough not to be, because I love ya, and I think you need to get your head on straight. I don't want you to hate me, but I'll take it if there's a chance I can help you get this.
It's not hard to do a registrar lookup on one of my websites- Finding information on me is not impressive. Infact, the domain hosting software I use charges a fee for private information. I thought I would get a prank call or two in some day, hanging up a few prank/spam calls is not worth paying the fee imo. I know what's going on..

Now I know who the culprit is in advance, I can easily identify who to claim lawsuit on for harrasment.
27-12-2012, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 08:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2012 07:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ang, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it needs to be said.

First, you have been, and continue to be, unclear about what it is you want done. Do you think the community, as in fellow members, should be making more and/or stronger posts in your support? Do you think the administration should be taking action? If so, by doing what, outside of banning, since you've already expressed that is not what you are asking for?

Second, get your head outta your ass girl! You've dealt with depression before Angie, and you know damn well what it does to your perception. You're letting a stupid, insensitive little turd send you into a spiral. This punk is NOT stalking you. And if he was, there's still nothing to worry about. By now, Girly has the kids home address, phone number, place of birth, next of kin, and the name of his childhood parakeet. Seriously, you gotta take that pause, however you do it, and get it clear how small potatoes this shit is.

I'm sorry if I'm being the asshole. But not sorry enough not to be, because I love ya, and I think you need to get your head on straight. I don't want you to hate me, but I'll take it if there's a chance I can help you get this.
It's not hard to do a registrar lookup on one of my websites- Finding information on me is not impressive. Infact, the domain hosting software I use charges a fee for private information. I thought I would get a prank call or two in some day, hanging up a few prank/spam calls is not worth paying the fee imo. I know what's going on..

Now I know who the culprit is in advance, I can easily identify who to claim lawsuit on from harrasment.

This is you being a clueless fuckin' prick, dude. Try to get it.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-12-2012, 08:10 PM
(27-12-2012 08:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  It's not hard to do a registrar lookup on one of my websites- Finding information on me is not impressive. Infact, the domain hosting software I use charges a fee for private information. I thought I would get a prank call or two in some day, hanging up a few prank/spam calls is not worth paying the fee imo. I know what's going on..

Now I know who the culprit is in advance, I can easily identify who to claim lawsuit on from harrasment.

This is you being a clueless fuckin' prick, dude. Try to get it.
I don't expect he will get it. Ever. He doesn't want to. It's how scumbags work.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
27-12-2012, 08:19 PM
lol lawsuit for harassment.

"My dads a lawyer and he will lock you up if you're mean to me!!!"

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-12-2012, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 12:31 AM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2012 08:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  lol lawsuit for harassment.

"My dads a lawyer and he will lock you up if you're mean to me!!!"

Thank God I couldn't give less of a shit about you MuffinTop, you are cute though. Big Grin