Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 08:23 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 07:55 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ang, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it needs to be said.

First, you have been, and continue to be, unclear about what it is you want done. Do you think the community, as in fellow members, should be making more and/or stronger posts in your support? Do you think the administration should be taking action? If so, by doing what, outside of banning, since you've already expressed that is not what you are asking for?

Second, get your head outta your ass girl! You've dealt with depression before Angie, and you know damn well what it does to your perception. You're letting a stupid, insensitive little turd send you into a spiral. This punk is NOT stalking you. And if he was, there's still nothing to worry about. By now, Girly has the kids home address, phone number, place of birth, next of kin, and the name of his childhood parakeet. Seriously, you gotta take that pause, however you do it, and get it clear how small potatoes this shit is.

I'm sorry if I'm being the asshole. But not sorry enough not to be, because I love ya, and I think you need to get your head on straight. I don't want you to hate me, but I'll take it if there's a chance I can help you get this.
It's not hard to do a registrar lookup on one of my websites- Finding information on me is not impressive. Infact, the domain hosting software I use charges a fee for private information. I thought I would get a prank call or two in some day, hanging up a few prank/spam calls is not worth paying the fee imo. I know what's going on..

Now I know who the culprit is in advance, I can easily identify who to claim lawsuit on for harrasment.

It's time for you to stop posting in this thread. And to leave Anjele alone.
I don't fucking care anymore whether you understand why or not. Just fucking stop.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
27-12-2012, 08:28 PM
(27-12-2012 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  lol lawsuit for harassment.

"My dads a lawyer and he will lock you up if you're mean to me!!!"

Thank God I couldn't give less of a shit about you.

csb. I got that impression ages ago. Cry more.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2012, 08:35 PM
(27-12-2012 08:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thank God I couldn't give less of a shit about you.

csb. I got that impression ages ago. Cry more.
The sexual tension between you two is ridiculous. Get it over with and fuck already. Drinking Beverage

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-12-2012, 08:37 PM
There's an image... Girly on Muffs. Big Grin

It'd be like, where da fuq did he go?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-12-2012, 08:41 PM
You guys made me spit out my drink in laughter

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
27-12-2012, 08:44 PM
(27-12-2012 08:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  csb. I got that impression ages ago. Cry more.
The sexual tension between you two is ridiculous. Get it over with and fuck already. Drinking Beverage
Conflicting schedules.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-12-2012, 08:48 PM
(27-12-2012 08:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:35 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The sexual tension between you two is ridiculous. Get it over with and fuck already. Drinking Beverage
Conflicting schedules.

Not to mention the 14000 km.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-12-2012, 08:50 PM
(27-12-2012 08:48 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Conflicting schedules.

Not to mention the 14000 km.
meh

27-12-2012, 09:26 PM
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's just so wrong and messed up. I've kinda lost a bit of respect for the forum as a whole.
As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.
I hope you do rethink that need.

I hope you have things in your life, family, friends, pets, hobbies, job, whatever, that can give you enough gratification that you never "need" an online community for any reason. Enjoy the forum, learn from it, share with it, laugh at it, maybe even cry a little for the sad things on it, but never ever need it. There are far more worthy things to need in this life than a forum.

That's not to undervalue the relationships you can form with online strangers who become friends. I get that. I'm just saying that it shouldn't be a need and if it is a need, that need should be rethought.

Don't go away. Stick around, lots of us here like you and enjoy sharing our thoughts with you and we hope you feel the same way about us. Stay focused on the positive things on this forum, the people you like, the threads that make you laugh or help you learn. Don't let one dumbass, or even a handful of dumbasses, make up your mind for you.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 3 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
27-12-2012, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2012 10:19 PM by fstratzero.)
STOP FEEDING HIS NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY

All you need to do is ignore him, block him, etc, and he'll look else where for his supply.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post