Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 10:45 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 10:11 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  STOP FEEDING HIS NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY

All you need to do is ignore him, block him, etc, and he'll look else where for his supply.

As I said, I am self aware- this man is right on the mark, I am watching some of his other videos now.

I don't think one can recover from narcissism, any more than someone that has starved as a child can recover from stunted growth. Since the cause is a deprivation of emotional attention as a child, it's not something that can be recovered imo. That being said, it is better for me to be self aware of my issues, rather than in the dark. The more you know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 02:07 AM
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  [Image: freemanic_paracusia.png]
Jesus, Cheap! You're just making it waaaay to easy with wordings like this. First the dense thing, then your pic - coming to this thread is like shooting fish in a barrel. Gimme a bit of a challenge, at least!

Anj, don't mind the little prick. We all tried to be reasonable, but his head is so far up his scrawny ass, he might need surgery to have it removed. Or he can keep it there - not much difference between his ass and his head. Neither are much good when it comes to forming rational thought anyway.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-12-2012, 03:53 AM
(27-12-2012 08:28 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 08:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thank God I couldn't give less of a shit about you.

csb. I got that impression ages ago. Cry more.
Hug

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
28-12-2012, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 07:04 AM by Hafnof.)
(27-12-2012 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.
Do either of you have some suggestions to improve the forum?

How about splitting a thread like this so that the stalker doesn't get to shout down his victim when she is seeking support from her community? If this thread has become a therapy session for the poor poor emotional rapist, where do you expect the victim to turn except away from here?
(ok, I'm grumpy and may be succumbing to rhetoric a little but you get my point I hope)

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
28-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Just how many threads like this do we need before someone says:

"Hmmm, another thread like this. Looks like something isn't working and needs fixing!"

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-12-2012, 07:13 AM
You know, at first I was bleak that he made Anjele upset. Then everyone started arguing and some were sayin' no he's a poor diseased likkle prickie who is misunderstood and others were saying a prick that size has no business being such a prick... and you know, I got bored. Fuck this, I don't wanna waste any more thought on the matter. Why should I spend my happy time being bothered by some loon? Why should he come between us as friends ? I don't care about a lot of people in the world. He's been put on that list.

Anjele, can't really do nothin' about the fool, but... yeah... got your back, as far as having your back goes on the net.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-12-2012, 08:46 AM
(26-12-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There is a difference between healthy narcissism and dismissing other people's opinions out of hand for no damn good reason regardless of how good their evidence is. To boot, you then make baseless generalizations so that you always have some finger to point at somebody else so that you don't have to take the blame. You seem incapable of committing yourself to the idea that you might be wrong sometimes. That's not healthy narcissism.
I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.

Ahahahahahhahaha!!!

I'm sorry, I could not help myself, that statement is fucking hilarious to me.

Please, continue with your conversation. I'll return once I've read the whole thing and can make a proper contribution...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-12-2012, 09:35 AM
(28-12-2012 02:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 05:55 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  [Image: freemanic_paracusia.png]
Jesus, Cheap! You're just making it waaaay to easy with wordings like this. First the dense thing, then your pic - coming to this thread is like shooting fish in a barrel. Gimme a bit of a challenge, at least!

Anj, don't mind the little prick. We all tried to be reasonable, but his head is so far up his scrawny ass, he might need surgery to have it removed. Or he can keep it there - not much difference between his ass and his head. Neither are much good when it comes to forming rational thought anyway.
No real point now. I say we should give this thread a viking funeral soon, and have it locked.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-12-2012, 09:38 AM
(28-12-2012 09:35 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  No real point now. I say we should give this thread a viking funeral soon, and have it locked.
Was talking to you though, silly. And the "enlarge your penis for cheap" bit Laughat

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
28-12-2012, 09:42 AM
Hmm another thread starring the same people wanting changes and offering zero solutions.
Who would have guessed. Who? Me. Same sob story every couple of trolls, same lack of solutions, same complaining about the need for change.

It sounds like this to me:

I like it here so long as everything goes my way. As soon as that happens I will complain until I either get over it or someone I don't like is banned.

Stop being butt hurt and either come up with a valid solution, or use the ignore features.

I mean do you walk into someone else's house and tell them what to do to make you happy?

Compromise is achievable but only if both sides are willing to compromise. It seems as though no solution is good enough for you people, but to ban everybody that you dislike. There are rules in place. There are features in place. But instead of using any of these things to accomplish anything it always boils down to a thread of whining.

Oh the forum team doesn't agree with me either, well they must not want a good community then. They must be idiots who are completely unable to see our side of the story.

I'm not being nice about it because I don't have to be anymore. I'm not on the forum team anymore.

It's worse then the threads of people telling everyone how they've had enough and are leaving. Drama.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post