Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
I formally suggest we ban lucradis. I don't like clowns, esp. dressed in a santa costume. That's just plain disrespectful. Kick his butt outta here. Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-12-2012, 09:48 AM
It's not my message board, I have no intention of fixing it, and I have no intention of leaving it unless I cease to find stimulating content here.

All I am saying is that there is something wrong with the way things are handled, as witnessed by repeat threads by people who are experiencing troubles here. Usually at the hands of some bully or another.

That is how I see it and I am going to damn well say so, even if someone feels like calling me a snivelling whiner if I do so. Tongue

(28-12-2012 09:42 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Hmm another thread starring the same people wanting changes and offering zero solutions.
Who would have guessed. Who? Me. Same sob story every couple of trolls, same lack of solutions, same complaining about the need for change.

It sounds like this to me:

I like it here so long as everything goes my way. As soon as that happens I will complain until I either get over it or someone I don't like is banned.

Stop being butt hurt and either come up with a valid solution, or use the ignore features.

I mean do you walk into someone else's house and tell them what to do to make you happy?

Compromise is achievable but only if both sides are willing to compromise. It seems as though no solution is good enough for you people, but to ban everybody that you dislike. There are rules in place. There are features in place. But instead of using any of these things to accomplish anything it always boils down to a thread of whining.

Oh the forum team doesn't agree with me either, well they must not want a good community then. They must be idiots who are completely unable to see our side of the story.

I'm not being nice about it because I don't have to be anymore. I'm not on the forum team anymore.

It's worse then the threads of people telling everyone how they've had enough and are leaving. Drama.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2012, 09:52 AM
.....And your solution is?

When a small minority sees a problem I'm only going to hear you if you have a solution or have something else to add other than whining.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 09:58 AM
(28-12-2012 09:52 AM)lucradis Wrote:  .....And your solution is?

When a small minority sees a problem I'm only going to hear you if you have a solution or have something else to add other than whining.

The solution is that those who are in charge here find a solution. That's the solution. I am not inclined to hang in this thread and be called a whiner. I have proposed solutions in the past. If you paid attention to previous "whining threads" you know what I proposed. It was voted down by admin and that's that.

Doesn't mean I won't speak up when I see crap, here or anyplace.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-12-2012, 10:05 AM
I have paid attention in all of the whiner threads.

You had one idea that no one liked and so that's it? Ok. That sounds like a good idea.

Also, I have no problem when people speak up about issues. If you'd read my posts all the way through instead of focusing on the whiner comment you might have noticed that I said that. But you didn't just do that. You threw a nice passive aggressive comment out there as well.

"Just how many threads like this do we need before someone says:
"Hmmm, another thread like this. Looks like something isn't working and needs fixing!"

[Image: coffeedrinker.gif]

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
28-12-2012, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 11:29 AM by Chas.)
(28-12-2012 10:05 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I have paid attention in all of the whiner threads.

You had one idea that no one liked and so that's it? Ok. That sounds like a good idea.

Also, I have no problem when people speak up about issues. If you'd read my posts all the way through instead of focusing on the whiner comment you might have noticed that I said that. But you didn't just do that. You threw a nice passive aggressive comment out there as well.

"Just how many threads like this do we need before someone says:
"Hmmm, another thread like this. Looks like something isn't working and needs fixing!"

[Image: coffeedrinker.gif]

Obviously we need need stronger troll control laws.
We have to ban assault trolls.
We have to limit the number of posts they make.
They can't be allowed to post more than once a day, or three times a month.
We could limit their alphabet.

Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2012, 10:16 AM
That is exactly what I said.

And it is exactly what I meant.

Everything else I could say would be a broken record, saying the same thing over and over as these threads happen over and over.

It's not my responsibility to fix this, and my suggestions tend to be less than welcome anyways.

So my solution as mere user is that I simply make one post to let people know how I feel about what is going on.

I did that, and now I am stuck justifying my position. Already done that, too.

If anyone wants to pick up this conversation without classifying people who come here with grievances as whiners and snivellers and whatever, maybe I'll post in it again. Talk about passive agressive.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-12-2012, 10:21 AM
But you say obviously like it's obvious. I don't see it that way. I don't think everyone sees it that way either.
Just because there is a vocal group that does, does not make it the majority.

Maybe a vote needs to be put in place, with numerous options. But maybe it doesn't. That's up to the forum team.

I think where a big issue is, is the personal definition of the term "troll". I think people throw it out a little easily. Is Fzu a troll? He's an idiot for sure, but a troll? I wouldn't say so. He has opinions people don't like but that is not a troll. That's potentially an idiot.
Is I & I a troll? He's potentially insane and definitely paranoid, but when asked to limit his insanely similar threads he did, so is he a troll? I wouldn't say so.

Obviously Fzu stepped over a line of decency, and I believe he was talked to about it. Is this an if we don't like you, all your chances are revoked kind of thing?

28-12-2012, 10:24 AM
(28-12-2012 10:16 AM)Dom Wrote:  That is exactly what I said.

And it is exactly what I meant.

Everything else I could say would be a broken record, saying the same thing over and over as these threads happen over and over.

It's not my responsibility to fix this, and my suggestions tend to be less than welcome anyways.

So my solution as mere user is that I simply make one post to let people know how I feel about what is going on.

I did that, and now I am stuck justifying my position. Already done that, too.

If anyone wants to pick up this conversation without classifying people who come here with grievances as whiners and snivellers and whatever, maybe I'll post in it again. Talk about passive agressive.
Calling you a whiner isn't passive aggressive at all. It's the opposite actually. And I do think you are.
SO you won't repeat your solution, and you claim that your opinions aren't welcomed, but you will repeat your whining. Good on you. You don't have to justify your position at all. I never asked you too. Take a hike if you like.

28-12-2012, 10:28 AM
I have said this before, and I am sure I will say it again.

This forum is unique in the way it's run. That makes it different. Not nessecarily better or worse. Just different. It's not the right fit for some people. That's just how it is.

So many cats, so few good recipes.