Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
I'm out of this. Let everyone else have a voice.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 10:32 AM
(28-12-2012 09:58 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 09:52 AM)lucradis Wrote:  .....And your solution is?

When a small minority sees a problem I'm only going to hear you if you have a solution or have something else to add other than whining.

The solution is that those who are in charge here find a solution. That's the solution. I am not inclined to hang in this thread and be called a whiner. I have proposed solutions in the past. If you paid attention to previous "whining threads" you know what I proposed. It was voted down by admin and that's that.

Doesn't mean I won't speak up when I see crap, here or anyplace.
I'm actually interested in your solutions. For the sake of saving me time scouring through threads for them, would you mind reposting your solutions for controlling "problem" posters?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Cmon...lock this thread.
Let the ass continue...what he said to me was a threat and he has been harrassing me...you all know that. The ones with any control just make fun of those that ask for some assistance...cause you are assumed to know how to handle things better than us average people.
Blah blah blah...look back...I am not a fucking whiner but when I am repeated called a liar, am stalked, and made miserable by someone Luc and others obviously want around, then so be it.
Everybody get back to things as usual. Let the bullies run amok. Let the character assassinations continue...watch it all unfold and don't take a stand. Just stand by and say gee we can't do anything about someone who upsets such a large number of long-standing, good members of the forum.
Or FIX it by derailing it. That has worked really well in the past.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
28-12-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm trying here, Angie...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-12-2012, 11:01 AM
(28-12-2012 10:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Cmon...lock this thread.
Let the ass continue...what he said to me was a threat and he has been harrassing me...you all know that. The ones with any control just make fun of those that ask for some assistance...cause you are assumed to know how to handle things better than us average people.
Blah blah blah...look back...I am not a fucking whiner but when I am repeated called a liar, am stalked, and made miserable by someone Luc and others obviously want around, then so be it.
Everybody get back to things as usual. Let the bullies run amok. Let the character assassinations continue...watch it all unfold and don't take a stand. Just stand by and say gee we can't do anything about someone who upsets such a large number of long-standing, good members of the forum.
Or FIX it by derailing it. That has worked really well in the past.
Why haven't you blocked the person you dislike so much?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Please just lock the thread.
And again with the sage advice, I can block and then the quotes will show up and I can pretend not to see them.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
28-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I've read that a few years ago the site was a mess. The mods have cleared a lot of the site up to make it what it is today. I don't think they should get the brunt of the hammer on this one. That's just my opinion.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-12-2012, 11:17 AM
I like free speech but at the same time this forum really can't be a safe haven for it's members. It only takes one asshole to ruin it. You have to pick from what you want, a safe closed community or a open community that has a little bit of everything. You can't really have both.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I don't see a reason for locking this thread. Can you make a case for it, please?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Can Anjele delete the thread, since she's the OP? Really rusty on how this site works...

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]