Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
I started it, now it is causing too much trouble which wasn't my intention and I would like to see everyone move on....
I created an unpleaseant situation by reacting emotionally and I don't anyone else to expend any more energy on it.
Is that good enough of a reason for you? At this point I doubt anything I would say would matter one fucking bit of difference since you are in defiant "I am the power" mode.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I may as well as air my opinion here.

FZU was clearly acting in a rather dickish way, I don't think anyone can dispute that. I don't know what he's trying to achieve but I don't think he's just trolling. People have claimed that his PM to Anjele was a threat and should lead to a ban but the only threats that get people banned are ones of physical violence.

I also agree with a lot of what Lucradis has said. I don't understand how people can spend half their time praising our promotion of free speech and lack of censorship and half their time screaming for the banhammer. People keep saying that trolls should be banned, has anyone made any attempt to define trolls and trolling? Has anyone got any ideas for clear, objective parameters that could be used? I've not seen anything like that suggested. Just a vague suggestion that trolls should be banned, usually aimed at someone who is most likely not a troll.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Just a bit of business wisdom:

For every one person who speaks up or complains, there are dozens who will not speak up but agree. Especially if they get called names when they do dare to say something. That is totally uncalled for.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-12-2012, 11:41 AM
(28-12-2012 11:36 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Can Anjele delete the thread, since she's the OP? Really rusty on how this site works...
I don't have that kind of clout. You would think since I am the OP...and am NOT editing my posts as some have in the past....I could at least request it be locked and that request would be granted.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-12-2012, 11:43 AM
We don't close or delete threads just because the OP no longer wishes to discuss the topic. On this forum no one "owns" the threads they start. They are always free to end their part in the discussion, but just because they no longer wish to discuss the matter doesn't mean we take away everyone else's voice.

Just visiting.

-SR
28-12-2012, 11:43 AM
(28-12-2012 11:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I may as well as air my opinion here.

FZU was clearly acting in a rather dickish way, I don't think anyone can dispute that. I don't know what he's trying to achieve but I don't think he's just trolling. People have claimed that his PM to Anjele was a threat and should lead to a ban but the only threats that get people banned are ones of physical violence.

I also agree with a lot of what Lucradis has said. I don't understand how people can spend half their time praising our promotion of free speech and lack of censorship and half their time screaming for the banhammer. People keep saying that trolls should be banned, has anyone made any attempt to define trolls and trolling? Has anyone got any ideas for clear, objective parameters that could be used? I've not seen anything like that suggested. Just a vague suggestion that trolls should be banned, usually aimed at someone who is most likely not a troll.
Maybe we should start another topic to discuss if we should define trolls for future members?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-12-2012, 11:44 AM
(28-12-2012 11:39 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I may as well as air my opinion here.

I didn't say anything about banning. Chas didn't either. What is it with you guys and your banophobia?

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-12-2012, 11:48 AM
(28-12-2012 11:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  I didn't say anything about banning. Chas didn't either. What is it with you guys and your banophobia?

I'm against any changes aimed at limiting 'trolls', whether it be banning or anything else.

My other post wasn't just aimed at this outburst but at the various outbursts we've had over the last year demanding people be banned.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-12-2012, 11:51 AM
(28-12-2012 10:32 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'm actually interested in your solutions. For the sake of saving me time scouring through threads for them, would you mind reposting your solutions for controlling "problem" posters?

[Image: vjp09.gif]
28-12-2012, 11:51 AM
So you don't think that repeated outbursts by a variety of posters indicate an issue that needs to be addressed?

Not hiring you as business manager! Drinking Beverage