Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 12:32 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(28-12-2012 12:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Nothing. But Anjele got really upset when the guy who threatened her took over the thread she created to talk about it.

That would not happen.

Fair enough.

Good point.

So, you would suggest a forum much like the Boxing Ring - heavily moderated. Anything discussed in the "safe zone" would be heavily moderated and protected; likewise, anything discussed in the safe zone would be off limits to discussion outside the safe zone unless okay'd by the author. If that rule was violated (safe zone info being solicited outside the safe zone) then the violator would be subjected to moderation.

Is this about what you were thinking?

Sounds more cmplicated that what I was thinking. Don't forget Chas' input either, I think it has merit.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 12:33 PM
(28-12-2012 12:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:13 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Fair enough.

Good point.

So, you would suggest a forum much like the Boxing Ring - heavily moderated. Anything discussed in the "safe zone" would be heavily moderated and protected; likewise, anything discussed in the safe zone would be off limits to discussion outside the safe zone unless okay'd by the author. If that rule was violated (safe zone info being solicited outside the safe zone) then the violator would be subjected to moderation.

Is this about what you were thinking?

Sounds more cmplicated that what I was thinking. Don't forget Chas' input either, I think it has merit.
Sorry...

Chas' suggestion was?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
28-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Have attempted to contact the powers that be, and it's really the best way for anyone in the future...that way you aren't publicly bitch-slapped. You can be told privately that it sucks to be you.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
28-12-2012, 12:38 PM
(28-12-2012 12:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  What you are saying is that there is no way that Anjele or anyone else who feels threatened by some nitwit can say so without being put down and it's useless anyways. Nice.

No, I'm saying people shouldn't expect the rules to conform to their every whim. There's a difference between asking for something and demanding it and having a tantrum if it doesn't happen.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
28-12-2012, 01:17 PM
(28-12-2012 12:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  What you are saying is that there is no way that Anjele or anyone else who feels threatened by some nitwit can say so without being put down and it's useless anyways. Nice.

No, I'm saying people shouldn't expect the rules to conform to their every whim. There's a difference between asking for something and demanding it and having a tantrum if it doesn't happen.

That is not what happened. She started the thread to inform everyone that she was threatened. She asked for nothing.

She got labelled a whiner for it.

It seems nitwits have the right to speak up but productive posters do not.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2012, 02:42 PM
(28-12-2012 12:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sounds more cmplicated that what I was thinking. Don't forget Chas' input either, I think it has merit.
Sorry...

Chas' suggestion was?
KC - see PM.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 02:42 PM
(28-12-2012 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 12:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Sorry...

Chas' suggestion was?
KC - see PM.
Did you send it snail mail?

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
28-12-2012, 02:45 PM
(28-12-2012 02:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  KC - see PM.
Did you send it snail mail?

I'm using CP/M on my Atari.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2012, 03:04 PM
I created a large discussion on the nature of rules, freedom of speech and morality of democracy without even intending to. Philosophy spreads to those whom I have interacted with, people now know more about people's ethics on this forum.

And I am an unproductive member?
28-12-2012, 03:06 PM
You didn't create anything, you little prick. Nor are you likely to take anything useful out of it. So just shut the hell up already.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post