Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 03:06 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(28-12-2012 03:04 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I created a large discussion on the nature of rules, freedom of speech and morality of democracy without even intending to. Philosophy spreads to those whom I have interacted with, people now know more about people's ethics on this forum.

And I am an unproductive member?
No, you're a dickhead who upset a nice lady who caused a longstanding issue to be raised once again.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-12-2012, 04:51 PM
(28-12-2012 01:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  That is not what happened. She started the thread to inform everyone that she was threatened. She asked for nothing.

She got labelled a whiner for it.

It seems nitwits have the right to speak up but productive posters do not.

I didn't label Anjele anything. I don't think Luc did either.

He said that the people who demand the banhammer every time someone makes a comment they don't like are whiners, I'm inclined to agree with that.

The point is that everyone has the right to say pretty much what they want, but they have to remember that everyone else has that right as well.

Also gonna point out that FZU has been called every name under the sun by half the forum, are any of the people who said he should be banned for making personal attacks wanting the people who attacked him back banned? Or are we being more selective (biased) than that?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
28-12-2012, 05:29 PM
(28-12-2012 04:51 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 01:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  That is not what happened. She started the thread to inform everyone that she was threatened. She asked for nothing.

She got labelled a whiner for it.

It seems nitwits have the right to speak up but productive posters do not.

I didn't label Anjele anything. I don't think Luc did either.

He said that the people who demand the banhammer every time someone makes a comment they don't like are whiners, I'm inclined to agree with that.

The point is that everyone has the right to say pretty much what they want, but they have to remember that everyone else has that right as well.

Also gonna point out that FZU has been called every name under the sun by half the forum, are any of the people who said he should be banned for making personal attacks wanting the people who attacked him back banned? Or are we being more selective (biased) than that?

So now you don't want people to defend themselves verbally either, and to not try to make this person understand that they do not like what he does?

Granted, it does not make for the intelligent conversation one might expect here.

But are we supposed to just sit there and let trolls take over everything?

And again, who said anything about banning? Only you...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2012, 05:59 PM
(28-12-2012 05:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  But are we supposed to just sit there and let trolls take over everything?

Public beatdowns until they either stop being a goddam motherfucking prick or leave.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-12-2012, 06:03 PM
(28-12-2012 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 05:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  But are we supposed to just sit there and let trolls take over everything?

Public beatdowns until they either stop being a goddam motherfucking prick or leave.
^ I like this, there's nothing like fresh meat.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
28-12-2012, 06:11 PM
And now he's trying to sell people signatures at $25 a shot.

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-12-2012, 06:13 PM
(28-12-2012 06:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  And now he's trying to sell people signatures at $25 a shot.
My prices are 1 snapple for 4 signatures. = D

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
28-12-2012, 06:24 PM
(28-12-2012 06:13 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 06:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  And now he's trying to sell people signatures at $25 a shot.

My prices are 1 snapple for 4 signatures. = D

What flavor?

28-12-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 07:04 PM by FZUMedia.)
(28-12-2012 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

That's a threat of violence. He has also insinuated that he was doing research on me and has my personal information, and now he has showed that he wants violence towards me. If I said this to anje' or w/e her name is, I would get banned immediately.

Either have rules and enforce them, or don't have them at all.
28-12-2012, 07:13 PM
(28-12-2012 06:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 06:13 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  My prices are 1 snapple for 4 signatures. = D

What flavor?
Lemon, peach is good but lemon is superior.