Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
In my extremely humble opinion, he is beginning to cross a line.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
26-12-2012, 12:49 PM
(26-12-2012 12:41 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Can we all just go back to saying how much we dislike FZUMedia? That seems to please everyone. Smile
I can't, because it is apparently derailing. But you go ahead and enjoy. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-12-2012, 12:50 PM
(26-12-2012 12:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  In my extremely humble opinion, he is beginning to cross a line.
There are 4 clearly defined lines in the forum rules.

He hasn't crossed any of them.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
26-12-2012, 12:57 PM
(26-12-2012 12:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 12:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  In my extremely humble opinion, he is beginning to cross a line.
There are 4 clearly defined lines in the forum rules.

Line as in the saying "to cross a line", not as in "breaking the forum rules" Tongue

Though if someone told me they were doing an investigation on me, I wouldn't take it as especially benign. Way too much stuff can be found on the Internet and harm - caused. If you have more than two brain cells working, that is, which may not be true in his case, of course Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
26-12-2012, 01:03 PM
(26-12-2012 12:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 12:50 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  There are 4 clearly defined lines in the forum rules.

Line as in the saying "to cross a line", not as in "breaking the forum rules" Tongue

Though if someone told me they were doing an investigation on me, I wouldn't take it as especially benign. Way too much stuff can be found on the Internet and harm - caused. If you have more than two brain cells working, that is, which may not be true in his case, of course Drinking Beverage
Oh I know what you meant Smile

There has just been a huge influx of people screaming "BAN" for certain people. We don't ban for trolling, flaming, or acting like a complete jerk.

26-12-2012, 01:06 PM
It's not my place to say who should or shouldn't be banned, nor will I ever presume to do it.

26-12-2012, 01:12 PM
(26-12-2012 01:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 12:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  Line as in the saying "to cross a line", not as in "breaking the forum rules" Tongue

Oh I know what you meant Smile

There has just been a huge influx of people screaming "BAN" for certain people. We don't ban for trolling, flaming, or acting like a complete jerk.
You would ban for posting personal information of another user without their permission though I would presume. Drinking Beverage

I agree with Vera though, he is crossing into more sensitive territory now. He has always been a dickweed, but he claims to now be doing pseudo detective work on an honest forum member. Not saying he is doing anything other than just browsing through all her posts, in which case he couldn't pull up anything other than what she has shared publicly anyway, but that is still creepy and unwarranted. Maybe he is just trolling and isn't doing it, but regardless, his prickishness just reached a new level.

Hasn't done anything to deserve a ban yet though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-12-2012, 01:21 PM
He is trying to scare her and I consider that to be a threat.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
26-12-2012, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2012 01:44 PM by Question.)
I get tired of these jerks, they seem to stay longer than needed. I'd wish to say they need to be banned but the site likes free speech. (Which is good! I love that but sometimes it can be overbearing with some people's "speeches".)

Well Anj, if you need someone to rant to you have me, and my skype is questionrenee.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 2 users Like Question's post
26-12-2012, 01:38 PM
(26-12-2012 01:21 PM)Dom Wrote:  He is trying to scare her and I consider that to be a threat.
He is flirting with harassment, yes. But, we aren't going to be hasty in any banning decision. Things like this are handled case-by-case.