Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
Please don't let's let some little prick like this make a furor. He's fuckin' loving the attention I guarantee to you. Can we agree on some points ?

1. FZU is a shit.
2. Anj has a legit complaint.

After that can we discuss options for a response.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
26-12-2012, 01:50 PM
(26-12-2012 01:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  Please don't let's let some little prick like this make a furor. He's fuckin' loving the attention I guarantee to you. Can we agree on some points ?

1. FZU is a shit.
2. Anj has a legit complaint.

After that can we discuss options for a response.
Already being discussed.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
26-12-2012, 01:57 PM
(26-12-2012 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Go to the cancer thread...he says I didn't have it...that I have been lying about it and faking it.
We know you didn't. We know you're actually...
<_<
>_>
...A GRAY.

Come on, Ange. It ain't like he's a real person. Hug

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Please note that I didn't ask for banning or even some kind of intervention.

My reason for posting his PM to me was to let everyone see some more of what we are dealing with him. He is either just a great big pain in the ass or he really is twisted. It remains to be seen.

I appreciate the support.

I don't appreciate being told what to do...ie...don't communicate with him, don't share private info. Geez, why hadn't I thought of that, must be my deep level of stupidity...should have sent him my SSN, and maybe fingerprint records. We all share private info to one degree or another...it's called having a conversation with people we consider to be friends or at least someone interesting enough to interact with. Or this is just a group of liars all around and nothing said here has even a shred of truth to it.

Did/does FZU piss me off...yes. Do I feel sorry for him...no...I feel sorry for anyone having to deal with him in real life though.

Guess to prove myself, I could scan and post medical records as well as pictures.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
26-12-2012, 02:25 PM
I always think of you as slightly fragile Anj - But you got teeth Smile
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-12-2012, 02:28 PM
(26-12-2012 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  I always think of you as slightly fragile Anj - But you got teeth Smile
Pretty good assessment MD. Big Grin

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-12-2012, 02:36 PM
In the Canadian parliament members are not allowed to accuse each other of lying. I think that would be a good rule for a forum that is meant to be an exchange of ideas.
26-12-2012, 02:43 PM
(26-12-2012 02:36 PM)sandman Wrote:  In the Canadian parliament members are not allowed to accuse each other of lying. I think that would be a good rule for a forum that is meant to be an exchange of ideas.
How would you decide ? Any number of indirect ways to accuse of lying. Rather direct and open...
26-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I was specifically called a pathological liar and then told that I needed to fess up on the board or the truth would be revealed. Pretty clear there. Unless it's just a medical diagnosis, then things get hazy again.

Course the "say you are a liar or else" was done privately, not publicly which is why I made it public.

OR ELSE...is generally seen as a threat.

as in...or else
or suffer the consequences. (An inspecific threat of bad consequences.)

But as said earlier "Whatevs"

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-12-2012, 02:58 PM
I thought people with neg.reps couldn't rate others?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.