Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(26-12-2012 05:45 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:27 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The understanding and display of empathy and appropriate emotions of
both others and ones self is very difficult for many people with Autism
Spectrum Disorder. Facial expressions, other body language, verbal
intonation and responses reflecting emotion are all often misunderstood
or not understood at all. Inappropriate responses to situations may
occur, for example, laughing or giggling when someone is hurt or upset.
These traits affect social relationships and may cause anxiety and
behavioural issues.

http://www.autismgames.com.au/game_memotion.html
Yes, but do they usually come across as this self-centered and scummy? I've met several autistic people in my life, I don't recall any of them being this bad. Perhaps his is just particularly severe? It sure would explain a lot, but I'm not ready to commit yet that most of this can be traced back to his autism and that he isn't also suffering from some psychological dysfunction as well (in which case his autism would just compound it but not be the sole cause).
I'm self aware that I am narcissistic. I really like myself, but I don't see how this makes me a bad person? I'm a nice guy if you get to know me.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2012, 05:51 PM
(26-12-2012 05:47 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:45 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yes, but do they usually come across as this self-centered and scummy? I've met several autistic people in my life, I don't recall any of them being this bad. Perhaps his is just particularly severe? It sure would explain a lot, but I'm not ready to commit yet that most of this can be traced back to his autism and that he isn't also suffering from some psychological dysfunction as well (in which case his autism would just compound it but not be the sole cause).
I'm self aware that I am narcissistic. I really like myself, but I don't see how this makes me a bad person?
There is a difference between healthy narcissism and dismissing other people's opinions out of hand for no damn good reason regardless of how good their evidence is. To boot, you then make baseless generalizations so that you always have some finger to point at somebody else so that you don't have to take the blame. You seem incapable of committing yourself to the idea that you might be wrong sometimes. That's not healthy narcissism.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
26-12-2012, 05:53 PM
(26-12-2012 05:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:47 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I'm self aware that I am narcissistic. I really like myself, but I don't see how this makes me a bad person?
There is a difference between healthy narcissism and dismissing other people's opinions out of hand for no damn good reason regardless of how good their evidence is. To boot, you then make baseless generalizations so that you always have some finger to point at somebody else so that you don't have to take the blame. You seem incapable of committing yourself to the idea that you might be wrong sometimes. That's not healthy narcissism.
I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.
26-12-2012, 05:56 PM
(26-12-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.
For example in a discussion about whether or not humans are omnivores? Laughat

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
26-12-2012, 05:56 PM
(26-12-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There is a difference between healthy narcissism and dismissing other people's opinions out of hand for no damn good reason regardless of how good their evidence is. To boot, you then make baseless generalizations so that you always have some finger to point at somebody else so that you don't have to take the blame. You seem incapable of committing yourself to the idea that you might be wrong sometimes. That's not healthy narcissism.
I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.
Then why do you constantly ignore people who prove you wrong then?

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
26-12-2012, 05:57 PM
(26-12-2012 05:56 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.
For example in a discussion about whether or not humans are omnivores? Laughat
I've figured that out before, so now I am teaching other people.

I'm new to teaching people, so I am not very good at it.
26-12-2012, 06:00 PM
(26-12-2012 05:53 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  There is a difference between healthy narcissism and dismissing other people's opinions out of hand for no damn good reason regardless of how good their evidence is. To boot, you then make baseless generalizations so that you always have some finger to point at somebody else so that you don't have to take the blame. You seem incapable of committing yourself to the idea that you might be wrong sometimes. That's not healthy narcissism.
You ARE corrected, but you dismiss the corrections that are given. You do sometimes engage in honest debate, but only when there is agreement. When there is disagreement, then holy shit I know of few other people that hold such mind numbingly unswayable views. You have claimed you want to learn, but you come across as SO close-minded when solid counter-points are presented. A majority of your dismissals are done with baseless assertions rather than proper arguments, and that is no means of engaging in honest debate.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
26-12-2012, 06:20 PM
(26-12-2012 05:41 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:27 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  The understanding and display of empathy and appropriate emotions of
both others and ones self is very difficult for many people with Autism
Spectrum Disorder. Facial expressions, other body language, verbal
intonation and responses reflecting emotion are all often misunderstood
or not understood at all. Inappropriate responses to situations may
occur, for example, laughing or giggling when someone is hurt or upset.
These traits affect social relationships and may cause anxiety and
behavioural issues.

http://www.autismgames.com.au/game_memotion.html
I don't really get why people dislike me for doing good things. People say truth is a good thing, so shouldn't they be happy with me putting truth to the test? It only seems those that are guilty are scornful of those who are looking to expose the truth.

I am good at body language/facial expressions- I just find people to be really unpredictable/impulsive compared to me.

FZU, Anjele isn't lying about anything. Being accused of lying is offensive. Don't do it anymore. It is a bad thing to accuse people of things when you know nothing about them. We here do know her, and we do know she isn't lying.

And also, quit giving bad reps with nasty remarks to people. It's not nice and most of the time you are wrong because you don't know these people at all.

You are building these opinions in your head based on some prior experiences, and you are totally off target.

Stick with what you know, not what you suspect. People will like you better, you will get to know them, and then you will know what to think.

Just try to be nice, you'd be surprised what comes back to you.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
26-12-2012, 06:40 PM
(26-12-2012 05:35 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Above board now...after I brought it to light.

Sneaky prior to that...do your best, prove that I didn't go through cancer and I will thank you profusely for the facts that you provide that I use to file multiple malpractice suits.
Hmm, I wanted you to tell me on PM, but I already accused you of probably lying about it on a public post.

The malpractice, was that at a subsidised/public hospital or in a private hospital?
No, you said I was a pathological liar...not probably a liar.

And to add to your insanity you have the nerve to ask what type hospital I went to?

I like that you combine your idiotic ramblings in one place.

At least you did it in a nice way. You sure must be a good person, within the confines of your deluded mind.

Now please, go away from this thread and leave me alone.

Good leadership is so important. Dodgy
26-12-2012, 06:53 PM
(26-12-2012 06:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 05:41 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I don't really get why people dislike me for doing good things. People say truth is a good thing, so shouldn't they be happy with me putting truth to the test? It only seems those that are guilty are scornful of those who are looking to expose the truth.

I am good at body language/facial expressions- I just find people to be really unpredictable/impulsive compared to me.

FZU, Anjele isn't lying about anything. Being accused of lying is offensive. Don't do it anymore. It is a bad thing to accuse people of things when you know nothing about them. We here do know her, and we do know she isn't lying.

And also, quit giving bad reps with nasty remarks to people. It's not nice and most of the time you are wrong because you don't know these people at all.

You are building these opinions in your head based on some prior experiences, and you are totally off target.

Stick with what you know, not what you suspect. People will like you better, you will get to know them, and then you will know what to think.

Just try to be nice, you'd be surprised what comes back to you.
"Trust gets you killed", I suspect the worst from people until proven otherwise, it is what I go by when it comes to judging people. You have to be cautious with people otherwise you will learn the hard way.

Like if some guy with a swastika tattoo came running towards you with a chainsaw, you are not going to be hanging around saying 'I don't judge people, he could be nice!' - Nope.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Big Tornado Threat Charis 32 363 28-04-2014 09:25 AM
Last Post: JDog554
  Messages That Shouldn't be Shared by Text Can_of_Beans 11 208 05-04-2014 12:58 PM
Last Post: Can_of_Beans
Question Me and the 22 Messages From Creationists To People Who Believe In Evolution Metazoa Zeke 3 302 06-02-2014 04:03 AM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad. Buddy Christ 116 3,402 01-01-2013 07:32 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  So which is more a threat to liberty? Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 8 350 31-12-2012 11:40 PM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver