Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-12-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
Alright, this is fucking ridiculous. Frazer, just stop. Why need to be such a huge dick to other people? Why not leave the people alone and simply form your own absurd conclusions on your own and keep them to yourself?

Anjele, I sincerely empathize with you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
26-12-2012, 07:06 PM
FZU said:
Quote:I don't always say things that are wrong, but when I do- I like to be corrected/improved.
Really? I hadn't noticed. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Does the forum suffer from posters like FZU a lot? He claims to be autistic, yeah, but that's no reason to take his shit. Focus goes onto him while he's taking away from The Thinking Atheist and turning it into Do What This Thinking Atheist Says. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's conducive to this forum to allow this shit to happen. It puts everyone in a bad mood, it puts everyone in a state of defense. The more this guy learns of the ins and outs of this site, the more he tries to curtail/borderline things so that his ass isn't booted off. He's in a corner atm, and in the spotlight, sure. How much of this shit does the forum have to take?

And don't say fuck all about the ignore option. He's been taking over too many posts and ruining them that it's not worth pressing that button.

[+] 4 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
26-12-2012, 08:11 PM
(26-12-2012 07:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Does the forum suffer from posters like FZU a lot? He claims to be autistic, yeah, but that's no reason to take his shit. Focus goes onto him while he's taking away from The Thinking Atheist and turning it into Do What This Thinking Atheist Says. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's conducive to this forum to allow this shit to happen. It puts everyone in a bad mood, it puts everyone in a state of defense. The more this guy learns of the ins and outs of this site, the more he tries to curtail/borderline things so that his ass isn't booted off. He's in a corner atm, and in the spotlight, sure. How much of this shit does the forum have to take?

And don't say fuck all about the ignore option. He's been taking over too many posts and ruining them that it's not worth pressing that button.
We've had worse peeps in the past; most of them either leave or get banned sooner or later.

Unless he breaks one of the forum's rules, there is not much you can do other than ignoring him. That's what I've been doing for the most part.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
26-12-2012, 08:20 PM
(26-12-2012 08:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 07:22 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Does the forum suffer from posters like FZU a lot? He claims to be autistic, yeah, but that's no reason to take his shit. Focus goes onto him while he's taking away from The Thinking Atheist and turning it into Do What This Thinking Atheist Says. I'm sorry, but I don't think it's conducive to this forum to allow this shit to happen. It puts everyone in a bad mood, it puts everyone in a state of defense. The more this guy learns of the ins and outs of this site, the more he tries to curtail/borderline things so that his ass isn't booted off. He's in a corner atm, and in the spotlight, sure. How much of this shit does the forum have to take?

We've had worse peeps in the past; most of them either leave or get banned sooner or later.

Unless he breaks one of the forum's rules, there is not much you can do other than ignoring him. That's what I've been doing for the most part.
Are you trying to press my buttons? No ignore work!

[Image: thefuckyousay.jpg]
Sorry Girly. Big Grin

[+] 5 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
26-12-2012, 08:22 PM
(26-12-2012 08:20 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Are you trying to press my buttons? No ignore work!

[Image: thefuckyousay.jpg]
Sorry Girly. Big Grin

[Image: 32503606.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
26-12-2012, 08:32 PM
(26-12-2012 01:03 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 12:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  Line as in the saying "to cross a line", not as in "breaking the forum rules" Tongue

Though if someone told me they were doing an investigation on me, I wouldn't take it as especially benign. Way too much stuff can be found on the Internet and harm - caused. If you have more than two brain cells working, that is, which may not be true in his case, of course Drinking Beverage
Oh I know what you meant Smile

There has just been a huge influx of people screaming "BAN" for certain people. We don't ban for trolling, flaming, or acting like a complete jerk.
How about Westboro Baptist-style behavior? You know, preying on the emotionally vulnerable so they can take pleasure when they read the blotter and see their victim committed suicide. I'm not saying any names, but I am just wondering when, exactly, do you actually do something about inappropriate behavior?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
26-12-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't like Dick Fart anymore than I like Idiot^2. At least, as far as I know, Idiot^2 has not personally harassed any other members like Dick Fart has.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
26-12-2012, 08:55 PM
(26-12-2012 08:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't like Dick Fart anymore than I like Idiot^2. At least, as far as I know, Idiot^2 has not personally harassed any other members like Dick Fart has.
Who the fuck is Dick Fart?

26-12-2012, 09:02 PM
(26-12-2012 08:55 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 08:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I don't like Dick Fart anymore than I like Idiot^2. At least, as far as I know, Idiot^2 has not personally harassed any other members like Dick Fart has.
Who the fuck is Dick Fart?
FZUmedia. Drinking Beverage