Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(27-12-2012 06:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(26-12-2012 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Go to the cancer thread...he says I didn't have it...that I have been lying about it and faking it.

That's just so wrong and messed up. I've kinda lost a bit of respect for the forum as a whole.
As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2012, 06:54 PM
(27-12-2012 06:22 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What you are doing is hurting people. Innocent people. The way you attempted (it should be noted that the attempt was a pitiful failure) to manipulate Anjele was cruel, sneaky, and hurtful. By your very own definition, this is violence. Violence is against your own morals.

Can you see this now that I've explained it? Can you understand why I see this as hypocritical? Do you understand why it would give one reason to dislike you?
Yeah, I don't like lying like that- it doesn't make me feel good. Would you say that a lie is not justified to expose another lie?
I would say that if you continue to live your life in a black and white world, happiness will remain as elusive as I suspect it already is for you. You and I are both well beyond an eye-for-an-eye debate. That's because we both know that "a lie to expose a lie" is so over simplified it may as well be gibberish.

You are using autism as a crutch. Hopefully I can show you this in a way you'll understand. (I'm not terribly worried about offending you. I'm no stranger to autism, so I don't suspect I could offend you if I tried Cool ) You see, it's easy to say, "look, I'm autistic, so I just don't feel shit the way you guys do". But what you are over looking is that you DO feel shit. You said yourself that lying doesn't make you feel good. Your next step is looking for what it does make you feel. But you lean on your crutch and say, "well it doesn't make me feel anything." If you take away your crutch, you'll realize that "lying doesn't make me feel good" is entirely different than, "lying doesn't make me feel anything."

When you figure out that what you felt was your instincts telling you that this is a bad idea, you'll be well on the road to trusting yourself. And trusting yourself is a big step towards non-scumbaggery.

Savvy?

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
27-12-2012, 06:54 PM
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's just so wrong and messed up. I've kinda lost a bit of respect for the forum as a whole.
As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.

Do either of you have some suggestions to improve the forum?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2012, 07:02 PM
(27-12-2012 06:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:22 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  Yeah, I don't like lying like that- it doesn't make me feel good. Would you say that a lie is not justified to expose another lie?
I would say that if you continue to live your life in a black and white world, happiness will remain as elusive as I suspect it already is for you. You and I are both well beyond an eye-for-an-eye debate. That's because we both know that "a lie to expose a lie" is so over simplified it may as well be gibberish.

You are using autism as a crutch. Hopefully I can show you this in a way you'll understand. (I'm not terribly worried about offending you. I'm no stranger to autism, so I don't suspect I could offend you if I tried Cool ) You see, it's easy to say, "look, I'm autistic, so I just don't feel shit the way you guys do". But what you are over looking is that you DO feel shit. You said yourself that lying doesn't make you feel good. Your next step is looking for what it does make you feel. But you lean on your crutch and say, "well it doesn't make me feel anything." If you take away your crutch, you'll realize that "lying doesn't make me feel good" is entirely different than, "lying doesn't make me feel anything."

When you figure out that what you felt was your instincts telling you that this is a bad idea, you'll be well on the road to trusting yourself. And trusting yourself is a big step towards non-scumbaggery.

Savvy?
Pain doesn't mean something is necessarily bad. You go through pain to build muscles, you work out problems to improve your cognitive abilities, you go through the pain of therapy to improve emotional well being in the long term. It seems most people I interact with, it doesn't go well, and I feel worse than when I was by myself. That doesn't mean I shouldn't try every now and then. I don't think I have ever used autism as a crutch, I think that is more the direction of people have went, I just brought it up once and now people are discussing it.

I don't think I am a 'scumbag', that's what you may think, but it's not what I think. I kinda like myself, why is that hard for you to understand?
27-12-2012, 07:04 PM
(27-12-2012 06:50 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nice to know who makes the rules now. SMH
I am a paladin, I do not make the rules, I only enforce them.

FZU, this is an example of the problem. You have neither the right not the authority to do so. In a converstaion between adults "the rules" are adhered to by both partiess voluntarily because we understand the purpose and reasoning behind them. You are having trouble drawing appropriate lines.

It is NOT wise or even okay to approach everyone as if they are aggressing.

It is NEVER appropriate to make the assumption you are smarter than the people around you. Truly intelligent people hide it very well and seem "normal" most of the time too.

At 19, you have neither the education nor the life experience to claim expertise in anything. Even profigious talent needs experience.

This is a rather marvelous forum. There are some very intelligent and educated people on here. It is statistically improbable that you will be the most knowledgeable. If you have knowledge, share it, but remember that you are not an authority, and it's a forum, not scholarly research. It's fun, it's not a formal debate, you have no right to accuse anyone of lying, especially after having lied yourself.

I would recommend more intensive therapy, or showing your therapist your posts. Autism brings some issues, certainly, but the NPD is far more severe, far more crippling and far more dangerous.
[+] 3 users Like ScienceGeek2587's post
27-12-2012, 07:07 PM
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's just so wrong and messed up. I've kinda lost a bit of respect for the forum as a whole.
Wait, um.....

So, are you guys saying a bad seed has the ability to outweigh all the positive aspects of the forum?

Huh Sad

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Percepticon's post
27-12-2012, 07:08 PM
(27-12-2012 07:02 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:54 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I would say that if you continue to live your life in a black and white world, happiness will remain as elusive as I suspect it already is for you. You and I are both well beyond an eye-for-an-eye debate. That's because we both know that "a lie to expose a lie" is so over simplified it may as well be gibberish.

Savvy?
Pain doesn't mean something is necessarily bad. You go through pain to build muscles, you work out problems to improve your cognitive abilities, you go through the pain of therapy to improve emotional well being in the long term. It seems most people I interact with, it doesn't go well, and I feel worse than when I was by myself. That doesn't mean I shouldn't try every now and then. I don't think I have ever used autism as a crutch, I think that is more the direction of people have went, I just brought it up once and now people are discussing it.

I don't think I am a 'scumbag', that's what you may think, but it's not what I think. I kinda like myself, why is that hard for you to understand?
Why so many assumptions? What on earth makes you think I have a hard time understanding?

As for pain, well, again, I call you on intentionally trying to goad people (in this instance, myself) by twisting their words. I'm all grown up son. I don't play that game anymore. I am considering discussing this further, if you like. However, this isn't the place.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
27-12-2012, 07:12 PM
(27-12-2012 07:04 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:50 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  I am a paladin, I do not make the rules, I only enforce them.

FZU, this is an example of the problem. You have neither the right not the authority to do so. In a converstaion between adults "the rules" are adhered to by both partiess voluntarily because we understand the purpose and reasoning behind them. You are having trouble drawing appropriate lines.

It is NEVER appropriate to make the assumption you are smarter than the people around you. Truly intelligent people hide it very well and seem "normal" most of the time too.

At 19, you have neither the education nor the life experience to claim expertise in anything. Even profigious talent needs experience.

This is a rather marvelous forum. There are some very intelligent and educated people on here. It is statistically improbable that you will be the most knowledgeable. If you have knowledge, share it, but remember that you are not an authority, and it's a forum, not scholarly research. It's fun, it's not a formal debate, you have no right to accuse anyone of lying, especially after having lied yourself.

I would recommend more intensive therapy, or showing your therapist your posts. Autism brings some issues, certainly, but the NPD is far more severe, far more crippling and far more dangerous.
Honestly, I am the smartest person I have ever met. I think this forum is a bit beyond me imo, for reasons as you said.

I am technically an expert in Starcraft 2. As stated, the "10,000 hour rule", I have spent that amount of time practicing SC2, So I am in expert in that regard. Almost there with chess too. So, you are wrong.
27-12-2012, 07:13 PM
(27-12-2012 06:50 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Nice to know who makes the rules now. SMH
I am a paladin, I do not make the rules, I only enforce them.

ManlyGirl makes the rules which GirlyMan enforces. ... I hope your rules don't conflict with Manly's. ... won't turn out good.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-12-2012, 07:19 PM
(27-12-2012 07:12 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 07:04 PM)ScienceGeek2587 Wrote:  FZU, this is an example of the problem. You have neither the right not the authority to do so. In a converstaion between adults "the rules" are adhered to by both partiess voluntarily because we understand the purpose and reasoning behind them. You are having trouble drawing appropriate lines.

Honestly, I am the smartest person I have ever met. I think this forum is a bit beyond me imo, for reasons as you said.

I am technically an expert in Starcraft 2. As stated, the "10,000 hour rule", I have spent that amount of time practicing SC2, So I am in expert in that regard. Almost there with chess too. So, you are wrong.

Yep, just like that.