Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2012, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2012 08:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Threat to out me from FZUMedia via messages
(28-12-2012 08:08 PM)FZUMedia Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yes GirlyMan specifically you scrawny little bitch. Bring my fat ass to the town square, bitch, we can settle objectively who is fat and who is not there. ... Not sure what you're gonna gain by that though. ... Other than getting your scrawny little ass kicked.
Don't need to, wait 10-30 years and you will die from heart failure. Joke's on you in the long term.

Jokes on you pussy
.... You better hope I don't target you for the dohyō bitch.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Don't you know vegans live forever, Girly? He'll bide his time and outlive you, then piss on your grave.

Additionally, thought I certainly believe what Anj sai, I don't understand why Fuzzy would think he was the one with the duty to fact-check anyone's health conditions on the internet. The only time it would make sense to do that, whether you doubted or not, would be those people who pretend to be other people to get donations fraudulently. So the whole thing is bizarre.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Guys can we just let this thread die it's gone on long enough.
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
28-12-2012, 10:32 PM
So bullying even happens in the TTA forum? At least I know whom to add to my ignore list that much quicker.
28-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Am I too late?

Hugs for everyone (and an extra one for anj)!!!!

Hug

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
29-12-2012, 04:50 AM
You know, everyone here is voting on people already.

If you look at rep points and the reasons, you get a pretty good idea what the membership thinks.

If someoone had bad rep because s/he is an airhead, that is shown clearly in the rep points.

If someone has a bad rep because of being offensive to everyone, that is shown too.

I am sorry for stirring things up, I like Anjele and she has been through hell and back in her life. She didn't need this. And she never asked for anything to be done, she just wanted everyone to know what kind of person we are dealing with.

I don't like seeing injustice and bullying. So I spoke up, apparently with disastrous consequences.

I sure hope EVERYONE will cool off and come back. I will miss Stark (if the rumors are true) and I will miss Anjele. We swapped two wonderful people and got Fuzzy in their place.

HELLO?????

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
29-12-2012, 06:31 AM
(29-12-2012 04:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  We swapped two wonderful people and got Fuzzy in their place.

HELLO?????
I loled. Laughat

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2012, 06:44 AM
Nothing you or anybody else can be about it now Dom.

To look at what has already done, and wish them to not have been so, is a waste of time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
29-12-2012, 03:42 PM
(27-12-2012 06:54 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 06:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As have I, as have I. I had needed this community but it's maybe time to rethink that need.

Do either of you have some suggestions to improve the forum?

Perhaps there needs to be an addendum to the existing rules? Or at least a rethinking of the rules already in place.

That aside, I don't think Anjele was looking for any type of solution. I think she was looking to people she believed were friends for support against a character assignation. That maybe you (or everyone else) understood her position. I feel badly that she's decided to leave -- but I think I understand why she did -- in the end it's just not worth it when the powers that be simply reply with "suck it up." which completely feels invalidating.

But I don't know for sure -- I'm just speculating.