Threats of damnation - "you're gonna go to hell"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Threats of damnation - "you're gonna go to hell"
Some meme I saw somewhere and of course can't find now that I'm looking for it:

If there really is a hell then I'm sure all the scientists and other geniuses there have figured out a way to air-condition it by now. And you just gotta know they have a helluva Happy Hour.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 05:55 PM
(02-07-2017 05:05 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  If there really is a hell then I'm sure all the scientists and other geniuses there have figured out a way to air-condition it by now. And you just gotta know they have a helluva Happy Hour.
No bar. No friends.

Drink up [Image: drunk_walk-2125.gif] fornicate on [Image: stripper.gif] Matt. 8:12, Re 22:11
02-07-2017, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 06:15 PM by JesseB.)
(02-07-2017 05:55 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 05:05 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  If there really is a hell then I'm sure all the scientists and other geniuses there have figured out a way to air-condition it by now. And you just gotta know they have a helluva Happy Hour.
No bar. No friends.

Drink up [Image: drunk_walk-2125.gif] fornicate on [Image: stripper.gif] Matt. 8:12, Re 22:11

You seem to miss the point of the OP....

You are an idiot, and no one here gives one flying fuck about your threats, or asinine claims. They don't scare anyone here, so the real question is... Why do you do it?

Also whining about "fornication" is about as stupid as saying "I find your over use of emoji's sinful and immoral, clearly you are going to burn in hell forever because you do things I personally don't like." AKA we don't give a fuck, your comments about fornication they are laughably stupid.

Edit^ To the OP, you know what really annoy's me about services and businesses that close on Sundays? the fact that it's not universally applied.... Try living in Texas you got a job interview Monday morning 7am it's Sunday and you just found out EVERY FUCKING LAUNDRY MATT IN T TEXAS IS CLOSED ON FUCKING SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes this really happened to me when I first moved there). Like the closed on Sunday bit is stupid to begin with, but the fact that it's not universally applied creates lots of problems for people. If everyone expected all businesses to be closed Sundays or you know any sensible approach (as to what types of businesses are open and which ones aren't) at least then it wouldn't be such a damn cluster fuck (though usually it's not a problem, seems like when it does become a problem though it's highly inconvenient)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
02-07-2017, 07:07 PM
(02-07-2017 06:10 PM)JesseB Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 05:55 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  No bar. No friends.

You seem to miss the point of the OP....

You are an idiot, and no one here gives one flying fuck about your threats, or asinine claims. They don't scare anyone here, so the real question is... Why do you do it?

Also whining about "fornication" is about as stupid as saying "I find your over use of emoji's sinful and immoral, clearly you are going to burn in hell forever because you do things I personally don't like." AKA we don't give a fuck, your comments about fornication they are laughably stupid.

Edit^ To the OP, you know what really annoy's me about services and businesses that close on Sundays? the fact that it's not universally applied.... Try living in Texas you got a job interview Monday morning 7am it's Sunday and you just found out EVERY FUCKING LAUNDRY MATT IN T TEXAS IS CLOSED ON FUCKING SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes this really happened to me when I first moved there). Like the closed on Sunday bit is stupid to begin with, but the fact that it's not universally applied creates lots of problems for people. If everyone expected all businesses to be closed Sundays or you know any sensible approach (as to what types of businesses are open and which ones aren't) at least then it wouldn't be such a damn cluster fuck (though usually it's not a problem, seems like when it does become a problem though it's highly inconvenient)

Wow. Do you mean the do-it-YOURSELF laundrymat was closed? !? Where there normally isn't even an attendant, just a change machine and vending machine for detergent? That's insane. But lemme guess, the malls were open, so you could buy new clothes as needed instead of washing what you had.

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
02-07-2017, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 08:04 PM by outtathereligioncloset.)
(02-07-2017 05:55 PM)serpentdove Wrote:  
No bar. No friends.

Yep, every forum has got to have its share of trolls who come just to spout the opposite POV. Nice to meet you. [Image: sending_flowers.gif]This will probably be the last time I allow myself to have intercourse with you, but no promises.

One could say that you are a necessary feature, sort of like Judas was necessary to the Bible story of Jesus' "betrayal." After all, without Judas, the crucifixion that saved you couldn't have happened, right?

And by the way, no friends? Really? They were right here on this bridge beside me just a minute ago. Are you saying they went to heaven? Wow. Strange.

[Image: f090d4ee357fad0b715b7c42735a971d.jpg]
And, oh what the hell, I AM going to have to allow myself to "see" your stripper pole emoticon and "raise" you one red-headed blue-tailed hamster(?): [Image: tumblr_inline_mj2ed9cuSs1qgy16y.gif] At least I think that's what this thing is.

[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post