Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-08-2015 08:29 PM by qqq.)
Three Kinds of God
From a three-ist or three-ism point of view;

1) God as "U"niverse{ non-occupied space and occupied space }
..I cheat here partially as my version "U"niverse is inclusive of both #2 and #3 but not with specific clarity I give there.....

2) God as Universe/Universe

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Heart q3
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  From a three-ist or three-ism point of view;

..I cheat here partially as my version "U"niverse is inclusive of both #2 and #3 but not with specific clarity I give there.....

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Heart q3

In your signature, shouldn't it read "they verse"?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
24-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-08-2015, 08:35 PM
(24-08-2015 08:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  In your signature, shouldn't it read "they verse"?

I dunno, I got D's and E's in English--- ergo grammar --- through 10th grade then quit school.

Heart q3Facepalm
24-08-2015, 08:37 PM
(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Heart q3

Wow, I think I actually agree with what you said there. Maybe it's what I just smoked, but that sentence makes sense.

Anyway, have a good evening, I'm off for now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-08-2015, 08:38 PM
(24-08-2015 08:35 PM)qqq Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 08:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  In your signature, shouldn't it read "they verse"?

I dunno, I got D's and E's in English--- ergo grammar --- through 10th grade then quit school.

Heart q3Facepalm

Well, fix it then. Smile

24-08-2015, 09:51 PM

Heart q3

[Image: mlfw3993_medium.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 09:58 PM
My brain shut off after the word "three-ist."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
24-08-2015, 10:02 PM
What's this tri-fecta go off at? Consider
24-08-2015, 10:42 PM

Heart q3

[Image: mlfw5003_small.jpg]

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post