Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(29-08-2015 11:36 AM)qqq Wrote:  The glue sniffers just cant help themselves, much less help others.

Universe is the new presentation, as it better representative of;

outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events

inverted v to inside time
inverted ^ to inside time

inner negative shaped dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity

Glue sniffers few brain cells and discombulated connections, makes their inferiority complex more problematic ergo the further they remove themselves from rational, logical common sense disscussion the more they feel, that, they are the more supieriors human.

The evidence for the sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity to those who are honest with themselves. To date Ive no such people here at the Non-Thinkin Atheist or Theist forum.

Ridicule and denial-- to self --is the main game with violence coming in close 2nd.

Drinking Beverage Heart q3

(29-08-2015 05:42 AM)qqq Wrote:  outer positive shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of gravity
inverted to inside V time--see fertilized egg gastrulation
inverted to inside ^ time--see inversion of fertilized egg as gastrulation
inner negative shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity force
Drinking Beverage q3 Heart
PS as always, the Non-Thinking Atheist, or Theist glue sniffers need not apply to this thread. Thx

[Image: shocked-baby.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(29-08-2015 11:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 11:36 AM)qqq Wrote:  The glue sniffers just cant help themselves, much less help others.

Glue sniffers few brain cells and discombulated connections, makes their inferiority complex more problematic ergo the further they remove themselves from rational, logical common sense disscussion the more they feel, that, they are the more supieriors human.

The evidence for the sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity to those who are honest with themselves. To date Ive no such people here at the Non-Thinkin Atheist or Theist forum.

Ridicule and denial-- to self --is the main game with violence coming in close 2nd.

[Image: shocked-baby.jpg]

In reply, I say:

They don't follow their own requirement as stated here or look closely at what's being provided. They just lean back in their armchairs self-assured, placating themselves with the status quo using 'irrelevancy' to mind and denying access to the evidentiary label regarding anything to the contrary of evolution. Why might such be (s)ouch? I think it's the fact their reasoning is built on what looks like an overlay of pure aethetic subjectivity and overconfident hyperbole. What's the point here? I CANNOT AS YET SEE YOU AS A RESEARCH METHODOLOGIST. NEITHER DO I COUNTENANCE A WEIRD CONFUSION OF TERMS AS IN MAKING WHAT IS OBVIOUS VERBOSITY TO BE EQUIVALENT TO RHETORICAL (OF ALL THE MORE SENSIBLE COLLOCATIVE WORD CHOICES YOU COULD HAVE MADE A BETTER CASE FOR, YOU CHOSE A STRONG POINT- RHETORICAL) LAZINESS.

That's were their overconfidence comes from- all or nothing viewpoints and a guarded, unswerving devotion to the protection of dogmatic stereotype. Religious overgeneralization and bigotry involves the wrong kind of thought, too, and not just the pure emotionalism of the progagandists and sensationalist advertisers. THEY THINK POLITE REFERENCE TO THE TERM OR PREMISE OF EVOLUTION AS FOUND IN THOUSANDS OF ARTICLES IS EQUIVALENT TO ACTUAL TESTS OF THE THEORY. The evolutionist position of considering everything genetic in its origination as noise instead of information is patently absurd. The scaffolding and interrelationships found in DNA imply it was and is not a randomly occurring structure in nature.

At least some evolutionist is thinking instead of simply muttering evolutionist catch-phrases and truisms. This clear distraction via extraneous additions to this topic's thread was done to conveniently avoid having to be forthright and professional in weighing the facts relating to this thread's header, I believe. SORRY IF THIS COMES AS ANY SURPRISE DUE TO YOUR BROACHING THE RELIGIOUS TOPIC FIRST WITH ME, OR IF IT UPSETS YOUR APPARENT RELIGIOUS PRECONCEPTIONS ABOUT ALL CREATIONISTS.

(Generated at: http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/ - dang that website is fun!)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 12:42 PM by RocketSurgeon76.)
On a serious note, qqq, have you taken this into account?

Since the space-time equation is defined simply as, with respect to time and inverted time in the regular universe:

y = e2x (A + Bx)

And of course, since the above equation contains two arbitrary constants, differentiating twice, we get:
y′e−2x − 2y e−2x = B
y′′e−2x − 2y′ e−2x} − 2{y′e−2x − 2y e−2x} = 0
e−2x {y′′ − 4y′ + 4y} = 0 [‡ e−2x ≠ 0]
y′′ − 4y′ + 4y = 0

From differential equation y = ex (A cos 3x + B sin 3x) you get y^ e−x = A cos 3x + B sin 3x, and thus integrate both gravity and reverse-gravity (A and B) as

y ′e−x − y^e−x = − 3A sin 3x + 3 B cos 3x
y′′ e−x − y′e−x − y′e − x + ye−x = − 9 (A cos 3x + B sin 3x)
e−x (y′′ − 2y′ + y) = − 9ye−x

And end up with the solution y′′ − 2y′ + 10y = 0 (`+/-` e−x ≠ 0).

How do you harmonize this solution-set with inside time and outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events-type gravity, inverted?

(Edited to specify that my equations refer to outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events, not standard quantum gravitational attraction.)

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Non-thinking Athiest! HA! I see what you did there. You took Thinking Athiest and added a Non to it saying we're incapable of thinking!

How dose he think up this stuff? My favorite part is how he calls us glue sniffers. SO Witty! How? How di you do that? It just rolls off the tongue so natural.

I think I saw a seminar last week when Steven Hawkings called everyone a glue sniffers, when he explained his new found data on Black Holes.

Well I'm convinced, this guy is the real deal.Facepalm

[Image: airplane_lloyd_bridges_high.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
30-08-2015, 05:41 PM
I.e. their addicted to q3 for God knows what reasoning...oh yeah they not only have no reasoning, they cant give anactually address my comments as stated, much less invalidate even one of my statements.

Glue sniffers, please go elsewhere, where glue sniffing, invoking violence, and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is encouraged. This umpteenth time Ive asked this nicely in a few threads.

I know you also want to fuck me as youve made that clear in other threads if not also this one. Please take your sexual fantasies somewhere that encourage butt-fuckery type behavior. Thx

With that said where is the three-ism when it comes to male and female, as a generalized cosmic set?

Male{ Xy } = Pa-ternal

Female{ Xx } = Ma-ternal

So in conceeptually/metaphysically-1 balanced Universe, there exists three X's for each y chromosome.

Thats two sets of two as foursome. Now from here it begins to get a little more complicated, and based on most of the glue sniffers around here to grasp even the simplest of words or phrases from me, to explain will take another post specifically to focus on that three-eist point-of-view.

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

Glue sniffers few brain cells and discombulated connections, makes their inferiority complex more problematic ergo the further they remove themselves from rational, logical common sense disscussion the more they feel, that, they are the more supieriorFacepalm human.

(29-08-2015 05:42 AM)qqq Wrote:  outer positive shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of gravity
inverted to inside V time--see fertilized egg gastrulation
inverted to inside ^ time--see inversion of fertilized egg as gastrulation
inner negative shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity force
PS as always, the Non-Thinking Atheist, or Theist glue sniffers need not apply to this thread. Thx
30-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Holy shit, I found a pic of q3...

[Image: svndlf.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
30-08-2015, 06:02 PM
You Dont Know Jack Shitt
As per the usual with most of the glue sniffers around here, they dont know Jack Shitt;

..."For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt!" Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Miss O. Needeep They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deap Schitt married her cousin Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and, because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chick N. Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Hoarse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, "You don't know Jack Schitt," you can correct them."....imho

30-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Fucking Rocket. Maybe we should strap a rocket to your ass. I looked at that and went, shouldn't that be y^e2x(A + Bx)? And then I went Hobo

I swear I'm getting dumber reading these threads.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-08-2015, 07:41 PM
(30-08-2015 06:02 PM)qqq Wrote:  As per the usual with most of the glue sniffers around here, they dont know Jack Shitt;

There's only one "t" in "shit." Dodgy

Unless of course you're referring to an actual person, in which case you're right for a change; I don't know anyone by that name.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
30-08-2015, 08:14 PM
(30-08-2015 07:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(30-08-2015 06:02 PM)qqq Wrote:  As per the usual with most of the glue sniffers around here, they dont know Jack Shitt;

There's only one "t" in "shit." Dodgy

Unless of course you're referring to an actual person, in which case you're right for a change; I don't know anyone by that name.

But I do now!

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson