Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(30-08-2015 06:28 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking Rocket. Maybe we should strap a rocket to your ass. I looked at that and went, shouldn't that be y^e2x(A + Bx)? And then I went Hobo

I swear I'm getting dumber reading these threads.

That's a very different equation. Doesn't explain space-time at all, with the exponent.

I'm still waiting to hear qqq's analysis of my objection.

After all, he's smart and I'm not. Mostly from sniffing all that glue.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 06:03 AM
Quote:qqq-- I know most of these glue sniffers also want to fuck me as they've made that clear in other threads, if not also this one. Please take your sexual fantasies somewhere that encourage butt-fuckery type behavior. Thx

Quote:I.e. their addicted to q3 for God knows what reasoning...oh yeah they not only have no reasoning, they cant actually address my comments as stated, much less invalidate even one of my statements with rational, logic common sense.

Quote:Glue sniffers, please go elsewhere, where glue sniffing, invoking violence, and a lack of moral and intellectual integrity is encouraged. This umpteenth time Ive asked this nicely in a few threads.

Quote:Male{ Xy } = Pa-ternal
Female{ Xx } = Ma-ternal
Thats two sets of two as foursome. Now from here it begins to get a little more complicated, and based on most of the glue sniffers around here to grasp even the simplest of words or phrases from me, to explain will take another post specifically to focus on that three-eist point-of-view.
Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

Yes, I confess that, I'm a threee-ist, ergo, I have threee-ism points-of-view.

GLue sniffers here at Nont-Thinkin Athiest or atheist are gluist ergo the flock together in there cliqueish, glueism church of rdicule, violent invocations and addictions to fucking q3.

Xx - Xy is three X's for ever y.

Male is best represented with the 2D icon of and open triangle Y

Female is best represented with the 2D icon of closed triangle /\

When teh 2D male icon is placed inside the 2D femaile icon we have icon for the subdivide triangle as the minimal 2D solid and a birds-eye-view of a 3D tetra{4}hedron.

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart
31-08-2015, 10:51 AM
qqq-

You wanted us to take you seriously. I am addressing a serious issue I see, which I am hoping you can clear up.

Since you seemed to miss it, before, I'm quoting my own post from before.

(My apologies to everyone else for the repetitive spamming. I feel it is called for, here.)

"qqq, have you taken this into account?

Since the space-time equation is defined simply as, with respect to time and inverted time in the regular universe:

y = e2x (A + Bx)

And of course, since the above equation contains two arbitrary constants, differentiating twice, we get:
y′e−2x − 2y e−2x = B
y′′e−2x − 2y′ e−2x} − 2{y′e−2x − 2y e−2x} = 0
e−2x {y′′ − 4y′ + 4y} = 0 [‡ e−2x ≠ 0]
y′′ − 4y′ + 4y = 0

From differential equation y = ex (A cos 3x + B sin 3x) you get y^ e−x = A cos 3x + B sin 3x, and thus integrate both gravity and reverse-gravity (A and B) as

y ′e−x − y^e−x = − 3A sin 3x + 3 B cos 3x
y′′ e−x − y′e−x − y′e − x + ye−x = − 9 (A cos 3x + B sin 3x)
e−x (y′′ − 2y′ + y) = − 9ye−x

And end up with the solution y′′ − 2y′ + 10y = 0 (`+/-` e−x ≠ 0).

How do you harmonize this solution-set with inside time and outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events-type gravity, inverted?

My equations refer to outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events, not standard quantum gravitational attraction."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2015 12:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-08-2015 06:03 AM)qqq Wrote:  Xx - Xy is three X's for ever y.

Well that makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Are you missing an = sign or something?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Three kinds of fucking banhammer. Yay!

Clap

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-08-2015, 04:30 PM
(31-08-2015 02:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Three kinds of fucking banhammer. Yay!

Clap

Dressed that up for the occasion. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
31-08-2015, 06:23 PM
1q - 1q = 0q

I like my math.

Laugh out load

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
31-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Okay, to all who don't have enough math to get the joke:

Sorry to have misled y'all, but I figured the few who could do differential equations would immediately (or almost immediately) spot that this was just a couple of random equations jumbled together for appearance and effect, along with a few of his word salad terms to make it look like I was responding to him.

Had this "genius" known calculus to the level it would require to make even the most elementary model of gravity (or any other fields this guy was vaguely describing), he would have spotted that in seconds and called bull.

The fact that he couldn't do so, and didn't even know enough to know why he couldn't do so, robbed him of some of the force of his "you are all dumber than me" argument, which is why I used it. I am not normally a fan of "gotchas" or other deceptive arguments, but qqq just got under my skin.

I am glad he is banned. Thank you, mods.

[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
31-08-2015, 10:06 PM
(31-08-2015 02:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Three kinds of fucking banhammer. Yay!

Clap

I feel ya big fella, I feel ya.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-09-2015, 10:37 AM
He was talking nonsense anyway. Words are not infallible. He was trying to break down a word to fill some sort of presupposed model. Nothing but insane jargain. And his childish insults just demonstrated his level of true intelligence. As I joked in a different post Steven Hawking's doesn't explain his equations for theories on black holes then call everyone idiots for not thinking of it, or understanding. His insistence for talking in third person was also annoying.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin