Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(24-08-2015 10:42 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  From a three-ist or three-ism point of view;

1) God as "U"niverse{ non-occupied space and occupied space }
..I cheat here partially as my version "U"niverse is inclusive of both #2 and #3 but not with specific clarity I give there.....

2) God as Universe/Universe

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Heart q3

[Image: mlfw5003_small.jpg]

[Image: spiderman%20applejack%20do%20you%20see%2...20shit.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Mii plus WiiU = Miiverse... 'Cause let's get real here, it's all about me me me, maybe a little about we we we not so much about U U U. Girl_nails

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
25-08-2015, 01:22 AM
(24-08-2015 08:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Maybe it's what I just smoked...

Formaldehyde? You need to quit that shit.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-08-2015, 01:49 AM
(24-08-2015 08:35 PM)qqq Wrote:  I dunno, I got D's and E's in English--- ergo grammar --- through 10th grade then quit school.

Heart q3Facepalm

Hug

As some one who's always sucked at grammar, spelling and english in general (An entire YEAR of detention getting remedial lessons) I kind of empathize with you.
25-08-2015, 04:41 AM
Woo-niverse.
[+] 13 users Like julep's post
25-08-2015, 05:30 AM
(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  From a three-ist or three-ism point of view;

1) God as "U"niverse{ non-occupied space and occupied space }
..I cheat here partially as my version "U"niverse is inclusive of both #2 and #3 but not with specific clarity I give there.....

Omnipresence- that means god sits in the pile of shit a horse just shit.

(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  2) God as Universe/Universe

God is shit -and everything else.

(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Silly primates like to make shit up with their minds.

This is my shitty interpretation. Thumbsup

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
25-08-2015, 06:51 AM
(24-08-2015 08:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  Wow, I think I actually agree with what you said there. Maybe it's what I just smoked, but that sentence makes sense.
Anyway, have a good evening, I'm off for now.

More likely scenario, is that, your mind shuts-off/shuns that, which it does not agree with.

1) God is "U"niverse

2) God is Universe

3) God is metaphysical-1

Ive had people who say they cannot grasp--- get their head around ---those three and after giving them dictionary definitions and my personal definitions the still cannot understand none of them.

So if you can actually understand one of them, then, you must have stopped sniffing glue early on in your life or never started.

My brother got me into building model cars at early age and glue sniffing is inherent to building those plastic models of cars, spaceship enterprise etc.....

I had neigbor friend tried to get me to use the bag over face and nose and told him he was nuts to do that.

q3Heart
25-08-2015, 07:38 AM
Blink

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Q - We are not stupid. We, in general, have clear genius or near-genius IQ levels on this forum. It is unwise to call us stupid or closed-minded simply because we tell you we disagree and/or cannot parse your syntax.

Consider carefully what I have just said to you in the other threads you started, please. You may be doing irreparable damage to your potential social standing here by getting hostile with us when we ask you to better explain yourself, something we do with one another all the time. Insulting our intelligence is most definitely the wrong approach.

And by the way, we do understand what you are saying. We just think it is meaningless without real context; you're just throwing word-definitions around and using a false etymology of universe.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
25-08-2015, 01:49 PM
(25-08-2015 04:41 AM)julep Wrote:  Woo-niverse.

I wish I could like this more than once. Woo-niverse! It's even better than woo-wallower.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post