Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(24-08-2015 08:26 PM)qqq Wrote:  From a three-ist or three-ism point of view;

1) God as "U"niverse{ non-occupied space and occupied space }
..I cheat here partially as my version "U"niverse is inclusive of both #2 and #3 but not with specific clarity I give there.....

2) God as Universe/Universe

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual scenario of placing a concept of ourselve{s}, outside of a conceptually finite Universe, and then looking back in, upon the finite Universe, as if to be holding it, in our conceptual hands.

Heart q3

I was never here.

You never saw me.

I never read this.

Is that understood?!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
25-08-2015, 04:13 PM
(25-08-2015 08:26 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Q - We are not stupid.

I guess that depends on how much glue somebody sniffs.

The clique{ link } here has sad lack of moral intellectual integrity. If you think that is hostile then you need get off the glue, and learn how to use a dictionary and then actually use dictionary in regards my words and statements by me, in regards to tppic of this thread.

You really have nothing/zip/nada to offer this the topic of this thread and my comments as state, that is rational, logical common sense.

Please go to a thread where glue sniffing is encouraged along with your lack intellectual integrity. Thx

q3Heart
25-08-2015, 04:18 PM
You know, Q Continuum hasn't been around for a few days. I think somebody slipped him some "brown acid" and he turned into this guy.
25-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Is this about the in group again.

Maybe Gagme is qqq now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Small Cap gods
All of my threads are about the topic of thread, and the inconsiderate glue sniffers, only derail the thread, to satisfy their egos, so yes, they make it about the clique/group, by divergence from the topic Ive initiated.

Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

There may exist many examples of small cap gods, however, I feel there really only three or six, primary small cap gods as the first catagory of God-1/"U"niverse, God-2/Universe, and God-3/metaphysical-1

Conceptual and dynamic spin{ left or right } on 3 metaphysical-1, mathematically spatial axi of x{ height }, y{ width } and z{ lentth }

Torsion/torquing occurs only in relation to those six or set of three axi. imho

Heart q3 Angel

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual
Heart q3
25-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Don't forget Underverse! Of course, the threshold to Underverse can only be crossed by those who have embrassed the Necromonger faith...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
25-08-2015, 05:00 PM
[Image: 1358019235-0.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
25-08-2015, 05:03 PM
(25-08-2015 04:57 PM)qqq Wrote:  All of my threads are about the topic of thread, and the inconsiderate glue sniffers, only derail the thread, to satisfy their egos, so yes, they make it about the clique/group, by divergence from the topic Ive initiated.

Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity.

There may exist many examples of small cap gods, however, I feel there really only three or six, primary small cap gods as the first catagory of God-1/"U"niverse, God-2/Universe, and God-3/metaphysical-1

Conceptual and dynamic spin{ left or right } on 3 metaphysical-1, mathematically spatial axi of x{ height }, y{ width } and z{ lentth }

Torsion/torquing occurs only in relation to those six or set of three axi. imho

Heart q3 Angel

3) God as a metaphysical-1{ mind/intellect } conceptual
Heart q3

.....mkay.....trying to be nice here.....um...is it a language barrier? Is english like your secondary, or tertiary language? I haven't been following your seemingly random musings.....if it isn't a language barrier, perhaps drink the bong water AFTER posting, just a suggestion. If you have a serious assertion, then perhaps post it without all of the woo language. Best of luck...

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
25-08-2015, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 05:35 PM by qqq.)
(25-08-2015 05:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....mkay.....trying to be nice here.....

I'm trying to be nice also....first and foremost, address my comments as stated in regards to the topic. All of the other has been and is contiually perpetuated by the clique--- in this thread and others --- of which I believe your a part of, based upon your words in your response to mine.

Judge me more when youve actually walked the path of glue sniffers I have since joining Non-Thinking Atheist. I'm more of three-ist ergo three-ism is more in align with my philosophy.

PLease address my comments as stated, in regards to the general topic, as initiated by me or move along to other threads were glue sniffing is encouraged. Thx

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
25-08-2015, 07:14 PM
(25-08-2015 05:31 PM)qqq Wrote:  
(25-08-2015 05:03 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ....mkay.....trying to be nice here.....

I'm trying to be nice also....first and foremost, address my comments as stated in regards to the topic. All of the other has been and is contiually perpetuated by the clique--- in this thread and others --- of which I believe your a part of, based upon your words in your response to mine.

Judge me more when youve actually walked the path of glue sniffers I have since joining Non-Thinking Atheist. I'm more of three-ist ergo three-ism is more in align with my philosophy.

PLease address my comments as stated, in regards to the general topic, as initiated by me or move along to other threads were glue sniffing is encouraged. Thx

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

Consider

How do these people find us....is it WC's room mate? sigh

Your "comments" are word salad, i.e. inconsistent with intelligent or meaningful dialogue. I don't know you from a bag of beans, and you don't know me. I wouldn't suggest you try to play intellectual peek-a-boo with me as I can, will, and shall thrash you. Fact. If you are trying to come into our forum and shit all over it with your unintelligible neurological flatulence, you won't last long. Your glue sniffing is your problem, not ours, or mine. Make a fucking point.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 8 users Like goodwithoutgod's post