Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 12:17 PM
RE:3 Gods 6 Sub-gods
So there exist three initial/primary sets of our definition for God, and then there is three small cap subsets as;

actual spin{ left or right }-- involves God/Universe

potential spin{ left or right }--i.e. non-occupied space allows occupied space to occupy that space,

concept of spin{ left or right }--i.e. involves mathematical x, y and z dimensional.

so do allow for any additional, small cap god's subcatagories of of the intial/primary threesome set?

1} Spin---left or right,

2} torsion/torque--is left and right simultaneously

3} expand-contract-- in or out,

4} orbit-- left or right,

5} inside-out and outside out---wholistic inversion,

6} precession---left or right

So 3 primary Gods, each with 6, 2ndary small cap gods.

Here tho, we recall that "U"niverse is the one word that represents the most wholistic, omni-comprehensive set, and we can label that as "G"od

"G"od = "U"niverse.

Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

P.S. non-thinking glue sniffers and others with lack of moral integrity, and/or lack of rational, logical common sense intellect, need not respond as you concepts area waste of bandwidth and only adds mental pollution and already struggling humanity. imho

Please do yourselves, and humanity a favor, leave glue sniffing and irrational, illogica,l non-common sense, in some mental storage facility elsewhere. Thx

(25-08-2015 04:57 PM)qqq Wrote:  There may exist many examples of small cap gods, however, I feel there really only three small cap gods as the first catagory of God-1/"U"niverse, God-2/Universe, and God-3/metaphysical-1
Conceptual and dynamic spin{ left or right } on 3 metaphysical-1, mathematically spatial axi of x{ height }, y{ width } and z{ lentth }
Torsion/torquing occurs only in relation to those six or set of three axi. imho
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(28-08-2015 12:17 PM)qqq Wrote:  So there exist three initial/primary sets of our definition for God, and then there is three small cap subsets as;

actual spin{ left or right }-- involves God/Universe

potential spin{ left or right }--i.e. non-occupied space allows occupied space to occupy that space,

concept of spin{ left or right }--i.e. involves mathematical x, y and z dimensional.

You don't understand what any of those words mean.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
28-08-2015, 12:39 PM
[Image: 18yx0utqf5p83png.png]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-08-2015, 12:44 PM
RE:3 Gods 6 Sub-gods
God{ ess }/Universe is same as;

Universe/God{ ess }

They are synonyms here is dictionary link

"G"od = "U"niverse

I know omni-comprehensive thinking is foriegn to many humans but can occur with some humans via mental effort, by those with the ability and sincere desire to access metaphysical-1/mind/intellect. imho

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

(28-08-2015 12:17 PM)qqq Wrote:  So there exist three initial/primary sets of our definition for God, and then there is three small cap subsets as;actual spin{ left or right }-- involves God/Universe

so do allow for any additional, small cap god's subcatagories of of the intial/primary threesome set?
1} Spin---left or right,
Here tho, we recall that "U"niverse is the one word that represents the most wholistic, omni-comprehensive set, and we can label that as "G"od
"G"od = "U"niverse.Heart q3 Drinking Beverage
P.S. non-thinking glue sniffers and others with lack of moral integrity, and/or lack of rational, logical common sense intellect, need not respond as you concepts area waste of bandwidth and only adds mental pollution and already struggling humanity. imho

Please do yourselves, and humanity a favor, leave glue sniffing and irrational, illogica,l non-common sense, in some mental storage facility elsewhere. Thx

(25-08-2015 04:57 PM)qqq Wrote:  There may exist many examples of small cap gods, however, I feel there really only three small cap gods as the first catagory of God-1/"U"niverse, God-2/Universe, and God-3/metaphysical-1
Conceptual and dynamic spin{ left or right } on 3 metaphysical-1, mathematically spatial axi of x{ height }, y{ width } and z{ lentth }
28-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Finally, there is someone here who can this all for what it really is. The rest of you guys all are a bunch of idiots. This is exactly what I have been trying to explain to you all for the last 6 months that I have been on this forum, but no one will listen.

(28-08-2015 12:17 PM)qqq Wrote:  Here tho, we recall that "U"niverse is the one word that represents the most wholistic, omni-comprehensive set, and we can label that as "G"od

"G"od = "U"niverse.

qqq, only a prophet of the multiverse may generate this vector of inseparability. Consciousness consists of morphogenetic fields of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a refining of the cosmic. The cosmos is full of expanding wave functions. Non-locality is a constant. By ennobling, we vibrate. We exist as superpositions of possibilities. And yet, consciousness consists of transmissions of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a deepening of the holistic. We are in the midst of a self-aware condensing of potential that will open up the quantum matrix itself. Who are we? Where on the great circuit will we be aligned? Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the grid via meridians. We are in the midst of an unified awakening of nature that will let us access the quantum cycle itself. The world is approaching a tipping point. It is a sign of things to come. It is time to take life to the next level.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 3 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
28-08-2015, 12:45 PM
(28-08-2015 12:44 PM)qqq Wrote:  God{ ess }/Universe is same as;

Universe/God{ ess }

"G"od = "U"niverse

I know omni-comprehensive thinking is foriegn to many humans but can occur with some humans via mental effort, by those with the ability and sincere desire to access metaphysical-1/mind/intellect. imho

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

(28-08-2015 12:17 PM)qqq Wrote:  So there exist three initial/primary sets of our definition for God, and then there is three small cap subsets as;actual spin{ left or right }-- involves God/Universe

1} Spin---left or right,

[Image: 9-23-blog1.png]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
28-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Yeah but you forget Uni® = U/ni(t) = Verse® = Verse(t) = 0

Uni2Xy + qpYy = qUx + pQ = pqXx = qP = q2Yx+ pUy

Ok?

rpXy +FYy +qpx +qpx+x +(qr - pF) Pp + (qF - pt)Pq

So if

0 = 2v 2/12 - 2,

and p 2/13 = 2v 2/13 + [-2(1-@) / P13 + @(p2/23 - p2/13 - 1)

Then + @ / p23 (1 - p2/13 / P23 - 1) ]

So you can clearly see that your conclusion is ridiculous.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
28-08-2015, 01:04 PM
Quote:q3--So 3 primary Gods, each with 6, 2ndary small cap gods.

1) "G"od / "U"niverse--omni-comprehensive set
..a} macro-micro infinite, non-occupied space,
...b} occupied space,
...c} metaphysical-1 concepts of space via access to mind/intellect.

2ndary gods are x, y and z dimensions with an associated primary motion
..set of 6, wherein;

3 have left or right potentials,
1 is both left and right potential simultaneously,
1 isinside-out or potential,
1 has expand-contract potential.
--
6 total
Heart q3 Drinking Beverage

Heart Expands-contracts to suck in and pump out
womb muscles expand and then contract > to pop out fetus/baby.

Contractive/attractive pulling-INward is the primary motion of Universe, so I may need to amend heirarch above.

(28-08-2015 12:44 PM)qqq Wrote:  God{ ess }/Universe is same as;
Universe/God{ ess }
"G"od = "U"niverse
I know omni-comprehensive thinking is foriegn to many humans but can occur with some humans via mental effort, by those with the ability and sincere desire to access metaphysical-1/mind/intellect. imhoDrinking Beverage q3 Heart

1} Spin---left or right,

28-08-2015, 01:07 PM
well if one truly analyzes the capacity of the flux to generate omni-essence as seen in the formula X-23p x w25 (l2) x (h5) = 23(j)4, which clarifies the percentage of fairy dust in qqq's brain.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
28-08-2015, 01:08 PM
(28-08-2015 01:01 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah but you forget Uni® = U/ni(t) = Verse® = Verse(t) = 0

Uni2Xy + qpYy = qUx + pQ = pqXx = qP = q2Yx+ pUy

Ok?

rpXy +FYy +qpx +qpx+x +(qr - pF) Pp + (qF - pt)Pq

So if

0 = 2v 2/12 - 2,

and p 2/13 = 2v 2/13 + [-2(1-@) / P13 + @(p2/23 - p2/13 - 1)

Then + @ / p23 (1 - p2/13 / P23 - 1) ]

So you can clearly see that your conclusion is ridiculous.

You can't go straight from line 2 to line 3. You must first find the quadratic interval using a stochastic np-hard integration. I don't have time to explain it to you, but the proof is based on a maximal inequality for the Skorohod integral deduced from the Itô’s formula for this anticipating stochastic integral.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart