Three Kinds of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 06:10 AM by qqq.)
Essences of Universe is 3-fold--Three-eism
Previously I gave a top-to-bottom three-ist/three-ism approach. Here as follows I give a bottom-to-top three-ism. This is a relatively new set of developments for me and highly speculative and explorative for sure.

However, this bottom-to-top approach is fundamental to our vision of what is the essential nature of Universe.

This approach stems from two differrent origins;

1} synergetics explorations into the 73 non-redundant, primary great circles( GrC's ) of Universe, as associated with;

....a } 5-phi-fold icoss{20}hedrone 31 left and right GrC's ergo 62, and,

...b} 4-fold cubo{6}-octa{8}hedrons 25 GrC's.

2) my numerically sequential, sine-wave explorations, wherein, I turned my regular numerically sequential sine-wave, inside-out to arrive at perodic, irregular, quasi-sine-wave-like patterned set of nodal events--- v or ^ = nodal events.

And to have a finite 3D, systematic enclosure, I adapted my patterns to the great circles and so as to have great torus or great toroidal vectors.

outer positive shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of gravity

inverted to inside V time--see fertilized egg gastrulation
inverted to inside ^ time--see inversion of fertilized egg as gastrulation

inner negative shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity force

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

PS as always, the Non-Thinking Atheist, or Theist glue sniffers need not apply to this thread. Thx
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 05:53 AM
RE: Three Kinds of God
(29-08-2015 05:42 AM)qqq Wrote:  Previously I gave a top-to-bottom three-ist/three-ism approach. Here as follows I give a bottom-to-top three-ism. This is a relatively new set of developments for me and highly speculative and explorative for sure.

However, this bottom-to-top approach is fundamental to our vision of what is the essential nature of Universe.

1} synergetics explorations into the 73 non-redundant, primary great circles( GrC's ) of Universe, as associated with;

2) my numerically sequential, sine-wave explorations, wherein, I turned my regular numerically sequential sine-wave, inside-out to arrive at perodic, irregular, quasi-sine-wave-like patterned set of nodal events--- v or ^ = nodal events.

And to have a finite 3D, systematic enclosure, I adapted my patterns to the great circles and so as to have great torus or great toroidal vectors.

inner negative shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity force

PS as always, the Non-Thinking Atheist, or Theist glue sniffers need not apply to this thread. Thx

Well that clears up everything.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2015, 08:07 AM
(29-08-2015 05:42 AM)qqq Wrote:  Previously I gave a top-to-bottom three-ist/three-ism approach. Here as follows I give a bottom-to-top three-ism. This is a relatively new set of developments for me and highly speculative and explorative for sure.

That may be your most impenetrable post to date.

You are unable to communicate whatever ideas you think you have when you put a wall of gobbledygook around them.

Simplify and clarify your presentation if you want any chance of being understood.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2015, 08:31 AM
[Image: 55219908.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
29-08-2015, 09:01 AM
- never mind -

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-08-2015, 09:55 AM
(29-08-2015 08:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  That may be your most impenetrable post to date.

This is either confirmation that qqq is a troll or a demonstration that they are staggeringly insane.

Either way, they have officially surpassed the legendary doronshadmi in levels of sheer gibberish, and there is no point in continuing to engage them. If they are speaking any language at all, it certainly isn't English.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
29-08-2015, 10:59 AM
(24-08-2015 08:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  In your signature, shouldn't it read "they verse"?

He forgot the chorus and the bridge. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-08-2015, 11:12 AM
The biggest mystery here is how this topic managed to go for almost 10 pages.

Drinking Beverage

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
29-08-2015, 11:33 AM
(29-08-2015 11:12 AM)Free Wrote:  The biggest mystery here is how this topic managed to go for almost 10 pages.

Drinking Beverage

No, there's a bigger mystery. Why are there so many threads that involve this spammy, obvious troll, and potential sock of DJJ?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
29-08-2015, 11:36 AM
The glue sniffers just cant help themselves, much less help others.

Universe is the new presentation, as it better representative of;

outer positive shaped gravitational nodal events

inverted v to inside time
inverted ^ to inside time

inner negative shaped dark energy aka repulsive anti-gravity

Glue sniffers few brain cells and discombulated connections, makes their inferiority complex more problematic ergo the further they remove themselves from rational, logical common sense disscussion the more they feel, that, they are the more supieriors human.

The evidence for the sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity to those who are honest with themselves. To date Ive no such people here at the Non-Thinkin Atheist or Theist forum.

Ridicule and denial-- to self --is the main game with violence coming in close 2nd.

Drinking Beverage Heart q3

(29-08-2015 05:42 AM)qqq Wrote:  outer positive shaped surface of nodal events as geodesic arc's of gravity