Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
Does anyone else here believe this story is complete bullshit? How does one adult male physically force 2 adult females to not break out of the house, notify someone, burn the house down then escape, beat the guy up, kill the guy or I don't know......any one the billion things 2 adults could do to one adult to over power the 1 adult..

This story is as fake as fuck.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 06:48 AM
I and I's shock trolling is as strong as ever! Except, well, not really. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
08-05-2013, 07:03 AM
(08-05-2013 06:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  ...
How does one adult male physically force 2 adult females to not break out of the house,

Dude, it's incredibly eas...

I invoke the fifth!

Dodgy

Anyone who has been a victim of bullying can answer your question.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
08-05-2013, 09:28 AM
(08-05-2013 06:48 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I and I's shock trolling is as strong as ever! Except, well, not really. Drinking Beverage

You consider it a shock that the media would make up stuff for the sheep to consume?
08-05-2013, 10:00 AM
(08-05-2013 02:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 10:09 PM)I and I Wrote:  It's called running away then regretting it.........next

But the evidence does not bear that out.

More intriguing is the fact that they were not discovered for 10 years.

I'm inclined to think there must have been a conspiracy... probably involving Mossad or the CIA.

Drinking Beverage

No doubt the "West" working with Al-Qaeda, funded by Jews.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-05-2013, 10:05 AM
(08-05-2013 06:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  How does one adult male physically force 2 adult females

Reread the article, bad math. Ha ha. No wonder your trolling never 'adds up'.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
(08-05-2013 09:28 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:48 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I and I's shock trolling is as strong as ever! Except, well, not really. Drinking Beverage

You consider it a shock that the media would make up stuff for the sheep to consume?

Your question deliberately not answered for the reason Admiral Ackbar put best: it's a trap.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
08-05-2013, 10:33 AM
(08-05-2013 06:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  Does anyone else here believe this story is complete bullshit? How does one adult male physically force 2 adult females to not break out of the house, notify someone, burn the house down then escape, beat the guy up, kill the guy or I don't know......any one the billion things 2 adults could do to one adult to over power the 1 adult.

That is either serious naiveté or you are simply being deliberately obtuse.
A grown adult male is most certainly able to physically subdue a 17 year old teenage female and a 13 year old teenage female. Do you know nothing of human physiology?

From what little I've paid attention to this human interest story... a visual search of the house reported several areas of physical restraints including ropes and chains.

It puts the lotion on it's skin. Angel Have a nice day, happy boy.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
08-05-2013, 10:39 AM
(08-05-2013 10:33 AM)kim Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 06:44 AM)I and I Wrote:  Does anyone else here believe this story is complete bullshit? How does one adult male physically force 2 adult females to not break out of the house, notify someone, burn the house down then escape, beat the guy up, kill the guy or I don't know......any one the billion things 2 adults could do to one adult to over power the 1 adult.

That is either serious naiveté or you are simply being deliberately obtuse.
A grown adult male is most certainly able to physically subdue a 17 year old teenage female and a 13 year old teenage female. Do you know nothing of human physiology?

From what little I've paid attention to this human interest story... a visual search of the house reported several areas of physical restraints including ropes and chains.

A 17 yr old has a very good chance at resisting an adult or physically subduing the 35 yr old at some point in order to escape. If you have been 35 before then tell me whether or not at 35 you could participate in a high school track meet. Right, you couldn't, the physical stamina in't there at 35 like it is at 17. The idea that there is NO WAY EVER that they could have escaped is total bullshit.
08-05-2013, 10:42 AM
(08-05-2013 10:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 10:33 AM)kim Wrote:  That is either serious naiveté or you are simply being deliberately obtuse.

A 17 yr old has a very good chance at resisting an adult or physically subduing the 35 yr old at some point in order to escape. If you have been 35 before then tell me whether or not at 35 you could participate in a high school track meet. Right, you couldn't, the physical stamina in't there at 35 like it is at 17. The idea that there is NO WAY EVER that they could have escaped is total bullshit.

I and I, you are an idiot with no life experience. That's all.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post