Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
(08-05-2013 10:42 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 10:39 AM)I and I Wrote:  A 17 yr old has a very good chance at resisting an adult or physically subduing the 35 yr old at some point in order to escape. If you have been 35 before then tell me whether or not at 35 you could participate in a high school track meet. Right, you couldn't, the physical stamina in't there at 35 like it is at 17. The idea that there is NO WAY EVER that they could have escaped is total bullshit.

I and I, you are an idiot with no life experience. That's all.

I am experienced enough in life to know that a17 yr old can physically handle most 35 yr olds.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
(08-05-2013 11:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am experienced enough in life to know that a17 yr old can physically handle most 35 yr olds.

I am a 17 year old female and I know for sure that I could, in no way, handle a 35 year old male.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
08-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Yeah, you who are wondering how is it that they didn't escape... Maybe they were locked? Maybe he made the rooms secure? Maybe they were tied at night while he was sleeping? Also, just maybe, he has beaten them up so many times that they gave up and didn't want to try anything because they were afraid for their and the lives of their children?

I can do this all night, give you reasons why it is possible for them to be locked up for 3 years...

Jesus you people.

Of course the newspapers made up the story, pfffft, and they did a very poor job there as well.

Jerks.

P.S.

Legend, has anyone ever hit you with a fist directly in the face, breaking your nose? Male, stronger, 30-35 years old...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
08-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Apparently there was a basement with a door that could not be broken. Just picked that up in passing, so not sure of the details.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-05-2013, 11:58 AM
(08-05-2013 06:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Can you elaborate with what you mean about the gulf of psychology, PoolBoy?

your statement interests me.

Nothing terribly insightful. Just that people are worlds apart when basic empathy, and humanity is corrupted, or forgone. For three 40yr old men to kidnap two children (14, 17) and a woman, and chain them up as sex slaves for a decade is- that's not human. There's an alien psychology at play that you can never even begin to imagine (hopefully). Like I said earlier, these types of people need to be studied, because they're all too common.

Whether it's guys like these at one extreme, or the nonchalant whose first reaction to a story like this is to blame or criticize the children involved for 'obviously not trying harder' to end their imprisonment and torture.
[+] 2 users Like PoolBoyG's post
08-05-2013, 11:59 AM
So one says it is all made up by the media, the other one says it is not possible, and now we have a winner, the aliens did it.

I congratulate you my friend!

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-05-2013, 12:55 PM
(08-05-2013 11:58 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  Nothing terribly insightful. Just that people are worlds apart when basic empathy, and humanity is corrupted, or forgone. For three 40yr old men to kidnap two children (14, 17) and a woman, and chain them up as sex slaves for a decade is- that's not human. There's an alien psychology at play that you can never even begin to imagine (hopefully). Like I said earlier, these types of people need to be studied, because they're all too common.

Whether it's guys like these at one extreme, or the nonchalant whose first reaction to a story like this is to blame or criticize the children involved for 'obviously not trying harder' to end their imprisonment and torture.

I completely agree; this type of pervasive alien mindset needs to be studied. The degree of non-empathy in this kind of perpetrator is astounding... interesting how it seems to perpetuate into subtle acceptance. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
08-05-2013, 02:29 PM
(08-05-2013 11:52 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 11:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am experienced enough in life to know that a17 yr old can physically handle most 35 yr olds.

I am a 17 year old female and I know for sure that I could, in no way, handle a 35 year old male.

So a 35 yr old could walk up to you and easily abduct you and you wouldn't even know how to stop the abduction? Have you ever got in a fight before?
08-05-2013, 02:34 PM
(08-05-2013 12:55 PM)kim Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 11:58 AM)PoolBoyG Wrote:  Nothing terribly insightful. Just that people are worlds apart when basic empathy, and humanity is corrupted, or forgone. For three 40yr old men to kidnap two children (14, 17) and a woman, and chain them up as sex slaves for a decade is- that's not human. There's an alien psychology at play that you can never even begin to imagine (hopefully). Like I said earlier, these types of people need to be studied, because they're all too common.

I completely agree; this type of pervasive alien mindset needs to be studied. The degree of non-empathy in this kind of perpetrator is astounding... interesting how it seems to perpetuate into subtle acceptance. Shy

Most people that do harm to society lack common sense and logical thinking. To most normal guys, sex at least is partly due to looks, however for sex criminals looks are not a factor and most of their victims are hideously ugly, showing that a normal male thought process is lacking in their brain. No ladies, nowhere in that post did I say the woman was responsible for being abducted, I was commenting on the different thought process of a normal male vs a male that would do that sort of crime.
08-05-2013, 02:36 PM
(08-05-2013 02:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 11:52 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  I am a 17 year old female and I know for sure that I could, in no way, handle a 35 year old male.

So a 35 yr old could walk up to you and easily abduct you and you wouldn't even know how to stop the abduction? Have you ever got in a fight before?

Uh...
Females = gathering / nurturing / body adorning
Males = stalking / killing / waring / lifting heavy objects

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.