Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
I and I - off topic question, but still, it might help me understand a little bit better:

You started to migrate in other people's threads. You never really did that before. What prompted it?

If is as I believe - that you've migrated because of warmer climes (aka your threads have gone cold too quickly); that's not a good sign.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
08-05-2013, 02:40 PM
(08-05-2013 02:36 PM)kim Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:29 PM)I and I Wrote:  So a 35 yr old could walk up to you and easily abduct you and you wouldn't even know how to stop the abduction? Have you ever got in a fight before?

Uh...
Females = gathering / nurturing / body adorning
Males = stalking / killing / waring / lifting heavy objects

uh...relatively similar body weight means no clear decisive advantage in a physical altercation. I doubt the guys that abduct women are body builders or are gym rats, in fact I would bet that most of them are out of shape.
08-05-2013, 02:42 PM
(08-05-2013 02:40 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I and I - off topic question, but still, it might help me understand a little bit better:

You started to migrate in other people's threads. You never really did that before. What prompted it?

If is as I believe - that you've migrated because of warmer climes (aka your threads have gone cold too quickly); that's not a good sign.

So you are saying I should start more of my own threads..... Drinking Beverage
08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Just shut the fuck up already. Boring cunt...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-05-2013, 03:08 PM
(08-05-2013 02:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:36 PM)kim Wrote:  Uh...
Females = gathering / nurturing / body adorning
Males = stalking / killing / waring / lifting heavy objects

uh...relatively similar body weight means no clear decisive advantage in a physical altercation. I doubt the guys that abduct women are body builders or are gym rats, in fact I would bet that most of them are out of shape.

Well, you might be right about that. That John Wayne Gacy guy was a dump. Consider Oh wait... he didn't subdue women... his prey was young male, late teens - early twenties.
How about...
Henry Lee Lucas
Ted Bundy
Richard Ramirez
Gary Ridgway
Anthony Sowell

There, they fit your profile. Why didn't any of their victims get away?

The thing is, your logic and your understanding of psychological control and human physiology are very insular.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
(08-05-2013 02:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:40 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I and I - off topic question, but still, it might help me understand a little bit better:

So you are saying I should start more of my own threads..... Drinking Beverage

No, I asked you a question.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
08-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Would a muzzle or gag be sufficient for a kidnapper to break IandI's psychology enough so that he wouldn't try to escape? Or would obviously visible ear-plugs do the trick? No chains required! Can't hear him; he withers and sits quietly.

08-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm glad those women are free. I hope the kidnapper is locked up & studied like you said, just locked up is too good for him!
On a sidenote: I saw the beginning of an episode of one of the CSI's and it was about this. I don't know....it comes across as disgusting sensationalist marketing, having it as a theme for an episode of a cop show so soon after the incident. Maybe I'm too sensitive Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
08-05-2013, 03:55 PM
(08-05-2013 03:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  it comes across as disgusting sensationalist marketing

Agreed.
08-05-2013, 06:31 PM
(08-05-2013 03:35 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I'm glad those women are free. I hope the kidnapper is locked up & studied like you said, just locked up is too good for him!
On a sidenote: I saw the beginning of an episode of one of the CSI's and it was about this. I don't know....it comes across as disgusting sensationalist marketing, having it as a theme for an episode of a cop show so soon after the incident. Maybe I'm too sensitive Undecided
It's called capitalism, EVERYTHING is a commodity, even ones own tragic story can be sold for book or movie rights.