Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
Until the victims tell their story, it's mostly speculation.

Total lack of empathy = psychopath

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
08-05-2013, 11:22 PM
(08-05-2013 02:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  uh...relatively similar body weight means no clear decisive advantage in a physical altercation. I doubt the guys that abduct women are body builders or are gym rats, in fact I would bet that most of them are out of shape.

You'd lose that bet. Most serial killers have been very strong individuals, owing to the extreme violence they endured as children and which is a primary ingredient in the making the majority of them. And, of course, a plurality of them have also been very athletic and thus, very healthy.

As has already been pointed out, another plurality of serial killers abducted, raped, tortured and murdered boys and men.

Herb Baumeister - Raped, tortured and murdered 20 men whom he picked up at gay bars.

Robert Berdella - Raped, sexually tortured and then murdered at least 6 men. His last victim managed to escape by jumping from a second story window. The victim had been held captive and tortured for a week.

Dean Corll - Worked alone and with accomplices, kidnapped, sexually molested and murdered 28 teenage boys. Held many of them captive in his home and repeatedly raped them before murdering them. His last three victims, whom all survived due to an accomplice saving them, were all held captive at the same time.

Ronald Dominique - Raped and murdered at least 23 men.

The Black Dahlia - A 28 year old woman called Elizabeth Short who, in 1945 disappeared and was presumably held captive for about six days before her body was found nude, mutilated and severed in half. She was remarkably attractive and obviously athletic, so there's no doubt she was strong. Her murderer has never been found.

That only gets us to the Gs, only on the list of American serial killers and that's just a random smattering of people who successfully kidnapped and held captive many people whom, by your account, should very easily have been able to escape their captors.

Moreover, most of the female victims of serial killers are indeed very attractive and a lot of serial killers are known to have been handsome.

So from what we know objectively, it is entirely plausible that just one man could hold three teenaged girls captive for an indefinite period of time. And brute physical force, while necessary, is not the only ingredient to holding people captive. Psychological control can make holding a person captive a lot less physically demanding.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
09-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Speaking as a fellow who was into martial arts, if you paired me with a girl of my same age and we both pursued moderate exercise I could fairly easily lay her out.
Speaking from experience here, to a degree.
Now this is not true across the board, sure, but I'm speaking to averages.

And we're not talking about similarity in body weight here, we're looking at two teenage girls against up to three fully mature guys.
Dosn't take much planning, just needs them to jump her when she's not expecting. If they have a taser or something, even easier.

Let's talk I&I. You seem to be projecting something here, is it something about your mother maybe?

Humanists of West Florida
GC CoR
P'cola Skeptic in thePub
GC Freethinker
[+] 1 user Likes KeenIdiot's post
09-05-2013, 01:50 AM
(08-05-2013 11:22 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 02:40 PM)I and I Wrote:  uh...relatively similar body weight means no clear decisive advantage in a physical altercation. I doubt the guys that abduct women are body builders or are gym rats, in fact I would bet that most of them are out of shape.

You'd lose that bet. Most serial killers have been very strong individuals, owing to the extreme violence they endured as children and which is a primary ingredient in the making the majority of them. And, of course, a plurality of them have also been very athletic and thus, very healthy.

As has already been pointed out, another plurality of serial killers abducted, raped, tortured and murdered boys and men.

Herb Baumeister - Raped, tortured and murdered 20 men whom he picked up at gay bars.

Robert Berdella - Raped, sexually tortured and then murdered at least 6 men. His last victim managed to escape by jumping from a second story window. The victim had been held captive and tortured for a week.

Dean Corll - Worked alone and with accomplices, kidnapped, sexually molested and murdered 28 teenage boys. Held many of them captive in his home and repeatedly raped them before murdering them. His last three victims, whom all survived due to an accomplice saving them, were all held captive at the same time.

The Black Dahlia - A 28 year old woman called Elizabeth Short who, in 1945 disappeared and was presumably held captive for about six days before her body was found nude, mutilated and severed in half. She was remarkably attractive and obviously athletic, so there's no doubt she was strong. Her murderer has never been found.

That only gets us to the Gs, only on the list of American serial killers and that's just a random smattering of people who successfully kidnapped and held captive many people whom, by your account, should very easily have been able to escape their captors.

Moreover, most of the female victims of serial killers are indeed very attractive and a lot of serial killers are known to have been handsome.

So from what we know objectively, it is entirely plausible that just one man could hold three teenaged girls captive for an indefinite period of time. And brute physical force, while necessary, is not the only ingredient to holding people captive. Psychological control can make holding a person captive a lot less physically demanding.

Individuals are never strong, an individual can only prey on other individuals, it can't prey on the community, most modern society is less inclined towards community and gives rise to occurrences like the ones we are discussing. Most victims and prey are the types of cases we are discussing are alienated lonely outsiders preying on other lonely outsider types. These individuals, both victim and prey are weak and are exceptions to society and not the norm.

Drinking Beverage
09-05-2013, 06:20 AM
I'd pay money to see a cage match between Mr. Castro and I&I. I know who I'd be cheering for Evil_monster

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
09-05-2013, 11:16 AM
(09-05-2013 01:50 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 11:22 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  You'd lose that bet. Most serial killers have been very strong individuals, owing to the extreme violence they endured as children and which is a primary ingredient in the making the majority of them. And, of course, a plurality of them have also been very athletic and thus, very healthy.

Individuals are never strong, an individual can only prey on other individuals, it can't prey on the community, most modern society is less inclined towards community and gives rise to occurrences like the ones we are discussing. Most victims and prey are the types of cases we are discussing are alienated lonely outsiders preying on other lonely outsider types. These individuals, both victim and prey are weak and are exceptions to society and not the norm.

Drinking Beverage

Really? Do you have evidence to support your assertions? Because if you do, I'm sincerely interested in reading it.

That evidence would be in the form of psychological profiles of the individual actors. Of course, we have those for a lot of serial killers and frankly, your claims don't jibe with them...

Herb Baumeister was a successful business man and founder of the Sav-A-Lot chain of discount stores.

Robert Berdella was instrumental in organizing his community's first crime watch program and he owned a novelty shop called Bob’s Bizarre Bazaar.

Dean Corll was dubbed the "Candy Man" in his community before his crimes were found out, owing to his frequently handing out candy to local kids. He was part owner in a family owned candy company.

Ronald Dominique, while not a business man, was an active member in the Lions club in Thibodaux, LA. He was well known but not well liked by the community, most likely because of he secretive nature. He was a gay man in a homophobic area. He also regularly performed as a female impersonator at a local gay club.

As victims go, Elizabeth Short was a very well liked, outgoing young woman. Given the era (circa 1940s), she was quite the independent woman who traveled regularly between southern California, Florida and Illinois. She had friends in all those locations and she was not a prostitute.

But those are just the people I picked. I'm keen to review the evidence you based your claims on because I cannot recall having read what you've claimed anywhere else.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 03:01 PM
BTK. Dennis Lynn Rader is an American serial killer who murdered ten people in Sedgwick County Kansas, between 1974 and 1991. He killed entire families.

In late February 2005, Rader was nationally identified as BTK. Park City council members saw the news but believed it had to be a mistake and kept him on payroll. On March 2, 2005, the Park City council terminated Rader's employment for failure to report to work or to call in after 5 days. No one had any inkling that their fellow employee was any different than them.

He was president of the congregation council at Christ Lutheran Church and was a census field operations supervisor for the Wichita area. He was a dogcatcher and supervisor in the Compliance Department in Park City where he maintained an office in City Hall.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
09-05-2013, 03:07 PM
You are wasting your time talking to IandI. He doesn't want to learn about things and grow with knowledge, he wants to make any and all events fit in his preconceived world view.

It's all black and white for him, he does not see the shades of grey, and definitely nothing red, blue , green or yellow with purple polka dots.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Mainstream Media would have us believe the fucker is facing possible death penalty charges:

Prosecutor: Ariel Castro could face death penalty - USA Today

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Three Women, Missing for Years, Found in Cleveland
(09-05-2013 03:07 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are wasting your time talking to IandI. He doesn't want to learn about things and grow with knowledge, he wants to make any and all events fit in his preconceived world view.

It's all black and white for him, he does not see the shades of grey, and definitely nothing red, blue , green or yellow with purple polka dots.

People who think there are shades of grey have no principles. Example: either torture is wrong or it is right. Anyone that tries to bring in shades of grey do not have any principles stands on the issue and is deceiving themselves and others. One can't be for and against torture at the same time. When you take a test either you did or didn't cheat....there is no grey area.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bradley Manning Found Guilty Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 14 497 22-08-2013 11:50 AM
Last Post: ridethespiral
  Silvio Berlusconi sentenced to 7 years ELK12695 5 335 30-06-2013 11:11 AM
Last Post: Filox
  And in women's news today... Chas 23 1,095 28-04-2013 05:01 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  10 years out, Iraq, a disaster ? Bucky Ball 30 1,113 29-03-2013 08:44 AM
Last Post: Luminon
  Hey Johnny boy, look what I found. earmuffs 6 361 26-03-2013 05:12 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Roman Descendants Found In China? Nappa 0 279 04-02-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Nappa
  Car carrier crashes off coast of Holland, 5 dead, 6 missing. germanyt 1 428 08-12-2012 08:50 AM
Last Post: Birdguy1979