Three Years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Three Years
10-24-2011 < The day I first joined TTA, I was but 15 years old. Back then the forum was small and Stark's dictatorship was simple, and if you had +10-15 rep you were badass as hell. Since then I have graduated, I'm nearing the end of my first semester of college, and I have grown to love a majority of members that reside here. I also encountered my spirit animal, Hughsie, three years ago, who was actually one of the first to PM me and welcome me to the forum. I would have never expected some random fat Brit from an atheist forum who lives 4,203 miles away from me to become one of the most important people in my life.

This place has become more than just a forum to me. It's a dysfunctional, supportive, virtual family that's made me feel welcomed since Day 1.

I'm also never living down the time I got banned, or the Cheese Toastie thing, or the Sesame Street Mafia Game, OR the poetry corner (little poem baby) wars, OOORRRR that earmuffs still owes me a picture of his balls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-10-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Three Years
Three years of Hughsinand bro, TTA doesn't know how lucky it is. Smile

Can't believe it's been so long, I never woulda guessed when I joined here that I'd meet my best friend in an inbred dude from Alabama who has an unhealthy obsession with my butt. Heart

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
23-10-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 11:33 PM by ClydeLee.)
Then why does your date joined say December?!

I'm gonna call shenanigans and say you're not even REAL! Nor ever have been! Or um CheersDrinking Beverage

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-10-2014, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 11:38 PM by Hughsie.)
(23-10-2014 11:21 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Then why does your date joined say December?!

I'm gonna call shenanigans and say you're note even REAL! Nor ever have been! Or um CheersDrinking Beverage

Because one day Stark was playing with the banhammer and accidentally smashed her original account in the face with it. Rolleyes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
24-10-2014, 01:58 AM
(23-10-2014 10:12 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  10-24-2011 < The day I first joined TTA, I was but 15 years old. Back then the forum was small and Stark's dictatorship was simple, and if you had +10-15 rep you were badass as hell. Since then I have graduated, I'm nearing the end of my first semester of college, and I have grown to love a majority of members that reside here. I also encountered my spirit animal, Hughsie, three years ago, who was actually one of the first to PM me and welcome me to the forum. I would have never expected some random fat Brit from an atheist forum who lives 4,203 miles away from me to become one of the most important people in my life.

This place has become more than just a forum to me. It's a dysfunctional, supportive, virtual family that's made me feel welcomed since Day 1.

I'm also never living down the time I got banned, or the Cheese Toastie thing, or the Sesame Street Mafia Game, OR the poetry corner (little poem baby) wars, OOORRRR that earmuffs still owes me a picture of his balls.

[Image: frabz-Gurl-dont-be-getting-all-sassy-on-...f8d7cb.jpg]

Mmmmmmmhmmmm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-10-2014, 06:35 AM
weak

Also, it says you joined December 2011.
24-10-2014, 06:44 AM
(24-10-2014 06:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  weak

Also, it says you joined December 2011.

You know nothing, Jon Earmuffs. Dodgy

She was itsFerdinand before the drama... well, the first drama. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-10-2014, 06:57 AM
I know all about the original drama with Ferdy and what's that whinny bitches name, Legendwhatever.
"Ohhh I'm such an attention seeking bitch, everyone look at me slit my wrists waa waa waa waa!"
Bitch, shut the fuck up and get the fuck off.

Also HoC, it is nice of you to grace us with your presence. I just assumed you had died or some shit.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-10-2014, 07:09 AM
I did die, this is merely a ghost in the machine.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-10-2014, 04:11 PM
I'm sure there's a ghost busters joke in there somewhere but thank god I am too young to remember the show.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post