Three Years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Three Years
(25-10-2014 02:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(24-10-2014 05:59 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I was referring to Ferdi and her three years on the forum.

I did wonder but you're post came straight after mine and going off to read an old Mafia thread about Sesame Street is also worthy of the same question.

If you want some fun reading go read the Fallout game. It was my first game and I am pretty sure some people are still cussing me. Enjoy

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-10-2014, 01:44 PM
(24-10-2014 05:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Don't you have anything better to do?

Well, it's definitely been a long time since I've showered. I've also been pissing the bed a lot, so I should probably get out of that habit.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
25-10-2014, 03:27 PM
At this moment, we have 6 in favour; including likes, which are clear explicit approval of the motion and those whom have voted toward such.

Just sayin'.

Also:
Ferdinand, thank you for telling us what we did not need to know. Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
25-10-2014, 04:27 PM
(25-10-2014 03:35 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If you want some fun reading go read the Fallout game. It was my first game and I am pretty sure some people are still cussing me. Enjoy

Took me a few pages to figure out what the rules are. Not your average Mafia game there. I enjoyed the punchline at the end though!

Well done.