Three cheers for Izel for keeping us informed during this tumultuous time.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Three cheers for Izel for keeping us informed during this tumultuous time.
Thank you thank you all Laugh out load Even though you guys probably got more accurate information then I did. I haven't slept well these past few nights, images of the chaos is like a nightmare. My eyes are hurting from crying but tonight I decided to enjoy the nice and quite Aegean to relax my brain. I truly love you all Heart
[Image: 6nLvL0.jpg]

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like izel's post
17-07-2016, 09:25 PM
I’m relieved and happy you’re safe, truly.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
17-07-2016, 09:37 PM
(17-07-2016 09:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m relieved and happy you’re safe, truly.

As am I. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-07-2016, 06:18 PM
The crazy thing is that pretty much everything you said is now in the news. From the Gulen being blamed to the idea of this being a powergrab. I was talking to my wife about this as it was happening and I was relaying what you were saying. A few hours later, the news says the same thing.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
19-07-2016, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2016 06:03 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
Good job Thumbsup

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
20-07-2016, 01:57 AM
(17-07-2016 07:29 PM)izel Wrote:  Thank you thank you all Laugh out load Even though you guys probably got more accurate information then I did. I haven't slept well these past few nights, images of the chaos is like a nightmare. My eyes are hurting from crying but tonight I decided to enjoy the nice and quite Aegean to relax my brain. I truly love you all Heart
[Image: 6nLvL0.jpg]

Having lived through the revolution in Iran in 1978, reading your posts about this brought back chilling memories, and also made me realize how out-of-touch I really am any more with events in the wider world. Nothing like on-the-ground reportage to give a little insight into what the mass-media feeds me.

Stay safe, hon.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post