Three relatives of Pope Francis die in a vehicle accident.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Well, must be all part of God's plan huh. Two great-nephews and their mother, his nephews wife were killed when their car collided into the back of a semi trailer. Must be praying to the God that could have saved their life if he was real.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/pope-fran...1408455635

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destory's a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he's destroying is the God he is worshipping. - Hubert Reeves
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Three relatives of Pope Francis die in a vehicle accident.
(19-08-2014 10:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, must be all part of God's plan huh. Two great-nephews and their mother, his nephews wife were killed when their car collided into the back of a semi trailer. Must be praying to the God that could have saved their life if he was real.

If the Pope is a really good christian and really believes in the Christ and all that rot, he should be jumping for joy because his nephews and their mother are now in heaven. Yipppy-skippy! Banana_zorro

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-08-2014, 01:37 PM
(19-08-2014 01:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-08-2014 10:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Well, must be all part of God's plan huh. Two great-nephews and their mother, his nephews wife were killed when their car collided into the back of a semi trailer. Must be praying to the God that could have saved their life if he was real.

If the Pope is a really good christian and really believes in the Christ and all that rot, he should be jumping for joy because his nephews and their mother are now in heaven. Yipppy-skippy! Banana_zorro

Great Nephews Tongue his Nephews kids and yeah, good for them right?

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destory's a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he's destroying is the God he is worshipping. - Hubert Reeves
19-08-2014, 01:45 PM
I don't care, I think it's sad.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-08-2014, 01:57 PM
(19-08-2014 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't care, I think it's sad.

Yeah, no matter who you are or what you believe in, unless you've done something really bad no one deserves to die.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-08-2014, 05:00 PM
(19-08-2014 01:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't care, I think it's sad.

Yes it's very sad. They had a very short life (the nephews) and they are dead. There is no heaven and no hell and no explanation for their death.

My remarks were directed towards Christians who say God took them to heaven or it was all in God's plan.

God sure wasn't looking our for them but hopefully scientists will perfect self driving cars which will decrease highway accidents and death to almost zero.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
19-08-2014, 05:46 PM
I'll laugh harder and feel less sympathy when the Pope's the one who dies in a car accident.

Popcorn Putting more thought into fiction than a lot of people put into reality.
21-08-2014, 07:17 PM
What a christian will say "Oh praise the lord! God has claimed another angel. Praying for the pope! "
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user