Thrown off of the World.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Thrown off of the World.
If you had the power to choose 10 to 20 celebrities to get thrown off of the world, never to be heard from again, who would they be? Let's keep politicians off this list though, okay? They kind of have their own list everywhere else. And let's not get all moral and use this to get rid of truly terrible people like serial killers----hey my game, my rules. I just mean those famous people who make your skin crawl, your eyes bleed, make you lunge for the remote to change the channel, just plain rub you wrong, maybe even for no explainable reason...

I'll kick it off with a few of mine (not necessarily in this order):
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Every Kardashian ever on TV
Kanye West
Caitlyn Jenner
Joel Osteen
Lindsay Lohan
Octomom
Dr. Phil
Kathie Lee Gifford

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
30-07-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Thrown off of the World.
Alex Jones.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
30-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Since they aren't actually celebrities, I suppose I shouldn't make a list of TTA members to toss into the ether. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-07-2017, 12:50 PM
(30-07-2017 12:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since they aren't actually celebrities, I suppose I shouldn't make a list of TTA members to toss into the ether. Drinking Beverage

NARF!

Hmmm. Maybe PM me THAT list so I get a head start on who I should avoid....

"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
30-07-2017, 01:01 PM
(30-07-2017 12:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since they aren't actually celebrities, I suppose I shouldn't make a list of TTA members to toss into the ether. Drinking Beverage

Just don't throw us all at the same time, okay - there's some whose company I'd prefer not to be stuck with, ether or no ether Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-07-2017, 01:02 PM
(30-07-2017 12:41 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  If you had the power to choose 10 to 20 celebrities to get thrown off of the world, never to be heard from again, who would they be? Let's keep politicians off this list though, okay? They kind of have their own list everywhere else. And let's not get all moral and use this to get rid of truly terrible people like serial killers----hey my game, my rules. I just mean those famous people who make your skin crawl, your eyes bleed, make you lunge for the remote to change the channel, just plain rub you wrong, maybe even for no explainable reason...

I'll kick it off with a few of mine (not necessarily in this order):
Justin Bieber
Miley Cyrus
Every Kardashian ever on TV
Kanye West
Caitlyn Jenner
Joel Osteen
Lindsay Lohan
Octomom
Dr. Phil
Kathie Lee Gifford

Trump is on the top of my list.

What is it with Kathie Lee Gifford? That woman drove me crazy the first time I ever saw her and avoided her like the plague. Not that I watch much tv. If I watch anything it's ususally PBS.

All tv evangelist should automatically be on the list. It should be the default position.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
30-07-2017, 01:03 PM
(30-07-2017 01:01 PM)Vera Wrote:  

Just don't throw us all at the same time, okay - there's some whose company I'd prefer not to be stuck with, ether or no ether Rolleyes

Understood. Wink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-07-2017, 01:06 PM
I would say the whole Duggar family, but that's more than 20.
Angel
[+] 5 users Like Rockblossom's post
30-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Okay, since I get to make the rules of the game, I say that any group like the Duggars or Kardashians or any entire band counts as one, no matter how many there are in the group.

And Vera, hold my hand if you want to, I won't let you fly off the earth.

[+] 3 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
30-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Kicking *everyone* off the Earth except me. Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post