Thug 4 Lyfe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Thug 4 Lyfe
Well shit.

Forgot to pay my expired tag ticket - I updated my tag weeks ago. The ticket was in my car, and there is an option to pay online, so I got my charge nurse to watch my beds while I walked back to my car through the 0F wind chill. By the time I got back, it looked like I had fucking Reynauds because my fingers were so purple. Apparently, I had until the end of business hours today to pay online and it was too late and I coulda just stayed inside. Soooo I am now required to show up to court tomorrow, at 0830. I don't get off work until 0730 at the earliest, and I'm 2 hours away from the courthouse. Motherfucker. So, there will be a failure to appear arrest warrant issued. One of my coworkers said my yard name for selling smack should be Snow White.

Goddammit. I've got to get my shit together.

[Image: image.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-01-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Thug 4 Lyfe
(07-01-2015 10:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Well shit.

Forgot to pay my expired tag ticket - I updated my tag weeks ago. The ticket was in my car, and there is an option to pay online, so I got my charge nurse to watch my beds while I walked back to my car through the 0F wind chill. By the time I got back, it looked like I had fucking Reynauds because my fingers were so purple. Apparently, I had until the end of business hours today to pay online and it was too late and I coulda just stayed inside. Soooo I am now required to show up to court tomorrow, at 0830. I don't get off work until 0730 at the earliest, and I'm 2 hours away from the courthouse. Motherfucker. So, there will be a failure to appear arrest warrant issued. One of my coworkers said my yard name for selling smack should be Snow White.

I have Ranauds (they told me. They turn white, not purple). But it's only happened once or twice when I was skiing with my cousins. Now I wear battery-heated gloves. Some people have it so bad they go into it just by standing in front of the refrigerator, (somebody told me ????)

We'll come and visit ya, ya jailbird. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-01-2015, 11:15 PM
(07-01-2015 11:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 10:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Well shit.

We'll come and visit ya, ya jailbird. Big Grin

I appreciate the visitation offer, but I'm only accepting conjugal visits. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Well I was going to suggest visiting with a pet songbird to keep on your cell but now that I know what you're going to do with the poor creature...

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 3 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-01-2015, 12:00 AM
(07-01-2015 10:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Soooo I am now required to show up to court tomorrow, at 0830. I don't get off work until 0730 at the earliest, and I'm 2 hours away from the courthouse. Motherfucker. So, there will be a failure to appear arrest warrant issued. One of my coworkers said my yard name for selling smack should be Snow White.

Can't you get boss to let you off a little earlier? This kinda seems important - otherwise phone the jokers who set the time for 830 and explain?

Sorry you're going to jail Sad I'll write you Smile We can be like your secret admirers. Copycat crimes of not paying parking tickets spring up everywhere!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-01-2015, 12:08 AM
(07-01-2015 11:15 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 11:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We'll come and visit ya, ya jailbird. Big Grin

I appreciate the visitation offer, but I'm only accepting conjugal visits. Tongue

[Image: 57862098.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
08-01-2015, 12:25 AM
(08-01-2015 12:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 10:50 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Soooo I am now required to show up to court tomorrow, at 0830. I don't get off work until 0730 at the earliest, and I'm 2 hours away from the courthouse. Motherfucker. So, there will be a failure to appear arrest warrant issued. One of my coworkers said my yard name for selling smack should be Snow White.

Can't you get boss to let you off a little earlier? This kinda seems important - otherwise phone the jokers who set the time for 830 and explain?

Sorry you're going to jail Sad I'll write you Smile We can be like your secret admirers. Copycat crimes of not paying parking tickets spring up everywhere!

See post number 3. I'm only accepting conjugal visits. Angel I *might* make an exception for you with a phone call. Wink That accent would cheer my jailbird blues. Big Grin

No luck with leaving early. So far multiple nurses called in, 3 heart transplants and a lung getting prepped. I'm gonna call first thing in the morning and ask them to move my court time back a few hours. I'm just trying to have a laugh to keep myself from stressing. Tongue At least *my* assignment tonight is easy, comes with the territory of getting called in before the shift even started.

[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-01-2015, 12:43 AM
I lol'd.
I enjoyed this thread greatly. +10 Muffs points for you.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2015, 05:09 AM

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-01-2015, 05:26 AM
(07-01-2015 11:41 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Well I was going to suggest visiting with a pet songbird to keep on your cell but now that I know what you're going to do with the poor creature...

I'll make that songbird sing. Angel