Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 05:31 AM
RE: Thug 4 Lyfe
(08-01-2015 05:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'll make that songbird sing. Angel

It'll be a *real* jailbird by the time you're done... Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 10:07 AM
(08-01-2015 05:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 05:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I'll make that songbird sing. Angel

It'll be a *real* jailbird by the time you're done... Tongue

Missed my name being called. Fortunately, because there were too many people to fit in the courtroom to be called, they will go back through the names again. So now I have to sit here a few more hours. At least I'm not getting arrested. Still shaking from freaking out about my name getting missed by maybe five minutes. Everyone smells like cigarettes.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-01-2015, 10:14 AM
Did you remember to bring with you your "soap on a rope" just in case this all goes badly? Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
08-01-2015, 10:18 AM
(08-01-2015 10:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 05:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  It'll be a *real* jailbird by the time you're done... Tongue

Missed my name being called. Fortunately, because there were too many people to fit in the courtroom to be called, they will go back through the names again. So now I have to sit here a few more hours. At least I'm not getting arrested. Still shaking from freaking out about my name getting missed by maybe five minutes. Everyone smells like cigarettes.

It's good if you can be totally sure they're the ones that missed the name!

For you see, the name I always use is not the name that appears first on all of my official ID. If I'm not listening carefully I'm liable to miss a name that while technically mine is not one I've ever really self-identified with... Oh, the fun that that's caused!

... this is my signature!
08-01-2015, 10:20 AM
(08-01-2015 10:18 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Missed my name being called. Fortunately, because there were too many people to fit in the courtroom to be called, they will go back through the names again. So now I have to sit here a few more hours. At least I'm not getting arrested. Still shaking from freaking out about my name getting missed by maybe five minutes. Everyone smells like cigarettes.

It's good if you can be totally sure they're the ones that missed the name!

For you see, the name I always use is not the name that appears first on all of my official ID. If I'm not listening carefully I'm liable to miss a name that while technically mine is not one I've ever really self-identified with... Oh, the fun that that's caused!

Yeah, same problem compounded by a last name that to often gets mispronounced.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2015, 10:22 AM
(08-01-2015 10:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Everyone smells like cigarettes.

It's part of the thug lyfestyle. Get with the program. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2015, 10:23 AM
(08-01-2015 10:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 10:07 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Everyone smells like cigarettes.

It's part of the thug lyfestyle. Get with the program. Facepalm

Cigarettes, and not weed? That's so retro!

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
08-01-2015, 10:57 AM
(08-01-2015 10:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah, same problem compounded by a last name that to often gets mispronounced.

*too*

Smartass

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Yay! I didn't have to pay the ticket since I brought proof of my tag! I showed up in my scrubs since I came straight from work, and the judge told me he had been a patient on my unit in the past, and cut me some slack. The DA's ex is an RN and said to throw me in jail for five days. Tongue

Well, that was a scary group of meth addicts, imbreds, and pedophiles. Ick. It was kinda like going to Walmart. And now I smell like cheap cigarettes. Think I may drive around a bit and not take a straight path home. I mean, some of those men were creeeeeepy. Hobo

Ha! And there was a crazy red headed chick in her twenties "I'm not guilty your honor, I was set up and framed! I want an attorney!" Seriously? it's traffic court. The creepy people that were there were driving on suspended or revoked drivers licenses for more serious offenses.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
08-01-2015, 12:40 PM
LoL I would have asked for Matlock.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post