Thug 4 Lyfe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Thug 4 Lyfe
(08-01-2015 12:25 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Yay! I didn't have to pay the ticket since I brought proof of my tag! I showed up in my scrubs since I came straight from work, and the judge told me he had been a patient on my unit in the past, and cut me some slack. The DA's ex is an RN and said to throw me in jail for five days. Tongue

Well, that was a scary group of meth addicts, imbreds, and pedophiles. Ick. It was kinda like going to Walmart. And now I smell like cheap cigarettes. Think I may drive around a bit and not take a straight path home. I mean, some of those men were creeeeeepy. Hobo

Ha! And there was a crazy red headed chick in her twenties "I'm not guilty your honor, I was set up and framed! I want an attorney!" Seriously? it's traffic court. The creepy people that were there were driving on suspended or revoked drivers licenses for more serious offenses.

The week before Christmas I went with a cute granny I've gotten to know from where we serve meals to the homeless, and the only reason she can't get an apartment is cuz the IRS says she owes from something her ex didn't pay. OMF'nG. Same deal. Take a number. Long line. Wait. Wait some more. "Who are YOU ?" "I can't discuss her private matters with/in front of anyone else". Bla bla bla. Scary bitch never cracked a smile, like it would break her face. .... the dirty underbelly of government. Gasp

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2015, 12:44 PM
(08-01-2015 12:25 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Yay! I didn't have to pay the ticket since I brought proof of my tag! I showed up in my scrubs since I came straight from work, and the judge told me he had been a patient on my unit in the past, and cut me some slack. The DA's ex is an RN and said to throw me in jail for five days. Tongue

Well, that was a scary group of meth addicts, imbreds, and pedophiles. Ick. It was kinda like going to Walmart. And now I smell like cheap cigarettes. Think I may drive around a bit and not take a straight path home. I mean, some of those men were creeeeeepy. Hobo

Ha! And there was a crazy red headed chick in her twenties "I'm not guilty your honor, I was set up and framed! I want an attorney!" Seriously? it's traffic court. The creepy people that were there were driving on suspended or revoked drivers licenses for more serious offenses.

Glad it worked out.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-01-2015, 01:00 PM
(08-01-2015 12:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Glad it worked out.

Thanks! I'm glad I didn't have to summon my inner crack whore to join the in group. Big Grin

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
08-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Re: Thug 4 Lyfe
And here I thought we were going to suggest "Orange is the New Black" to you. Did you at least get sweet yard ink or cut a bitch?
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
08-01-2015, 04:56 PM
(08-01-2015 04:53 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  And here I thought we were going to suggest "Orange is the New Black" to you. Did you at least get sweet yard ink or cut a bitch?

Columbian Necktie.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-01-2015, 07:02 PM
(08-01-2015 04:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:53 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  And here I thought we were going to suggest "Orange is the New Black" to you. Did you at least get sweet yard ink or cut a bitch?

Columbian Necktie.

Gasp I googled that because I didn't know what it was.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-01-2015, 07:07 PM
(08-01-2015 07:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 04:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Columbian Necktie.

Gasp I googled that because I didn't know what it was.

Oh, yeah... You really shouldn't have done that...
08-01-2015, 07:13 PM
I'm also glad that you're not screwed.

(08-01-2015 05:26 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 11:41 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Well I was going to suggest visiting with a pet songbird to keep on your cell but now that I know what you're going to do with the poor creature...

I'll make that songbird sing. Angel

Heh. Ewwwwww.

(08-01-2015 10:14 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Did you remember to bring with you your "soap on a rope" just in case this all goes badly? Angel

I was under the impression that female prisons didn't allow strap-ons in the showers? Not because of the "dropping the soap" thing; because it's so easy to turn one into a shiv.

(08-01-2015 12:40 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  LoL I would have asked for Matlock.

There are better options.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
08-01-2015, 07:23 PM
(08-01-2015 07:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 07:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Gasp I googled that because I didn't know what it was.

Oh, yeah... You really shouldn't have done that...

Then I'd stay away from googling Blood Eagle! Confused

08-01-2015, 07:27 PM
(08-01-2015 07:23 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(08-01-2015 07:07 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Oh, yeah... You really shouldn't have done that...

Then I'd stay away from googling Blood Eagle! Confused

Nah, I'm fine with that sort of stuff. I felt bad for her. Smile