Thumbs up for Irving, Texas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Thumbs up for Irving, Texas
(18-05-2015 04:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 04:09 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  It is also safe and people there ted to be very intellegent seeing as how they have a averag IQ of 105. Plus i will have more freedom of speech there than in the U.S.

Yabut IQ isn't a reliable method for intelligence indication.
Additionally, why does it matter? Can't say I've heard of US Secret Police arresting expressive dissidents recently.

Gives you an idea, plus they have more educatd people than the U.S. besides the u.s would not say we did_________out loud (or wait till no one can do anything about it)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 12:10 PM
(17-05-2015 03:30 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  The City Council of Irving, Texas passed a resolution to ban the use of any foreign law in the court system. The bill, while designed to stem the tide of the creation of Sharia Courts, does not mention Islam, Muslims, or Sharia Law, in particular.

Many Muslims in Irving are butt-hurt, over the move which would protect the American system of law based on the Constitution.

Thmbs up for Irving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUj-fUBKxMw.

We already have a ban on religious law, I guess the First Amendment isn't enough. "No religious test" also in our oath of office. I worry about who wrote this law. If it was done by our right wing, I'd be careful in supporting it. Our right wing is great at putting doublespeak in only to justify their own theocratic laws.
I don't mind telling Muslims who live here we are not a theocracy, but I worry more about our right wing Christians and their attempts at religious law.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
18-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Judge Roy Moore is a good example. And Bush Jr came out as saying he would use his religion to pass legislation. And both Scalia and Thomas on our SCOTUS have said some pretty frightening things about what they think the roll of Christianity should be in American government.

The worst part of how revisionist our right wing are, is that even the most religious of our founders John Adams signed the Barbary Treaty and article 11 "As the government of the United States Of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion".

It is ironic, but up until Jerry Falwell hijacking the republican party starting in the late 70s most religious republicans prior to that asshole would have been, on the issue of religion, on the side of the secular left.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
18-05-2015, 12:24 PM
(17-05-2015 03:30 PM)666wannabe Wrote:  The City Council of Irving, Texas passed a resolution to ban the use of any foreign law in the court system. The bill, while designed to stem the tide of the creation of Sharia Courts, does not mention Islam, Muslims, or Sharia Law, in particular.

Many Muslims in Irving are butt-hurt, over the move which would protect the American system of law based on the Constitution.

Thmbs up for Irving.

So Roman Catholic Canon Law, Jewish law (can't remember what it's called but it's like canon law), Methodist Law, Mormon Church laws, the Anglican Communion (Episcopal canon) Law are all banned too ? Facepalm
Fucking idiots.

I do see that the biker gangs assebled in Whacko Texas for their annual Spring Shoot-Out, which was quite the success. 9 dead, as I heard. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
18-05-2015, 12:36 PM
(18-05-2015 12:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Thmbs up for Irving.

So Roman Catholic Canon Law, Jewish law (can't remember what it's called but it's like canon law), Methodist Law, Mormon Church laws, the Anglican Communion (Episcopal canon) Law are all banned too ? Facepalm
Fucking idiots.

I do see that the biker gangs assebled in Whacko Texas for their annual Spring Shoot-Out, which was quite the success. 9 dead, as I heard. Thumbsup
Gotta love those patriotic gang members defending Merka and gawed guuuuns and bibles.