Thump's Burritos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 08:15 AM
RE: Thump's Burritos
(26-06-2015 08:10 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 06:36 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Already in TX, let me know when the feast is on! Big Grin

I'll eat the chicken, jenny can have my avocado.

I've been meaning to ask, where in Texas are you?

Far NE in the Dallas Metroplex, Collin County.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-06-2015, 09:09 AM
Oh, cool. My son and I will be headed up that way later this summer to spend a couple of days with my cousin and her husband in Carrollton. It'd be cool if we could sit down to a cup of coffee.
26-06-2015, 11:00 AM
(26-06-2015 09:09 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, cool. My son and I will be headed up that way later this summer to spend a couple of days with my cousin and her husband in Carrollton. It'd be cool if we could sit down to a cup of coffee.

Let me know - Carrollton would be about a half hour drive or so from here depending on time of day and what day. During Friday afternoon rush hour, I would have to pack a lunch. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Two things I miss about socal...the weather and Mexican food.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
26-06-2015, 10:47 PM
(26-06-2015 11:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 09:09 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Oh, cool. My son and I will be headed up that way later this summer to spend a couple of days with my cousin and her husband in Carrollton. It'd be cool if we could sit down to a cup of coffee.

Let me know - Carrollton would be about a half hour drive or so from here depending on time of day and what day. During Friday afternoon rush hour, I would have to pack a lunch. Undecided

Oh, I know better than to do DFW on a Friday afternoon. It will likely be a Wednesday/Thursday thing, up there Wed morning, leave Thur afternoon. And I'm cool with meeting you halfway.
26-06-2015, 10:50 PM
(26-06-2015 01:26 PM)pablo Wrote:  Two things I miss about socal...the weather and Mexican food.

Far superior to this TexMex horseshit.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-06-2015, 04:29 AM
That looks great! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post