Thunderf00t and Amazing Atheist- anti-feminist douchebags

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2013, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2013 01:44 PM by mylittlepretender.)
Thunderf00t and Amazing Atheist- anti-feminist douchebags
I can't stand these two dumbasses. I guess the old shtick of debunking Christian apologists got old, and now they have to do something more inflammatory.

I know they have their own volition, but I just have to wonder why two prominent youtube atheists have now turned to making hay out of being antifeminist in order to get followers. What made them popular in the first place was.... you know, being atheist, not making rebuttals to Anita Sarkeesian.

I guess their audience was already full of arrogant young men, so this phase is just common sense progression.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mylittlepretender's post
14-08-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Thunderf00t and Amazing Atheist- anti-feminist douchebags
I liked Thunderf00t when he focused on science stuff. I've stopped listening to him on atheist stuff when he tried to interview ray comfort.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-08-2013, 01:46 PM
Anti-feminist or anti-self-aggrandising, narcissist?

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
14-08-2013, 01:46 PM
(14-08-2013 01:33 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I can't stand these two dumbasses. I guess the old shtick of debunking christian apologists got old, and now they have to do something more inflammatory.

I know they have their own volition, but I just have to wonder why two prominent youtube atheists have now turned to making hay out of being antifeminist in order to get followers. What made them popular in the first place was you know, being atheist, not making rebuttals to Anita Sarkeesian.

I guess their audience was already full of arrogant young men, so this phase was just a common sense progression.

I'm not very familiar with them, just read the names here before. Can you link to some examples of anti-feminism?

I don't dispute the claim, mind. There's a hefty scoop of cringe-worthy chauvinism here, too.
14-08-2013, 01:48 PM
(14-08-2013 01:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Anti-feminist or anti-self-aggrandising, narcissist?

Drinking Beverage

Say what you will about feminist frequency. I'm just wondering why their most recent efforts are focused on that.

Oh, and for a minute there, I thought you were talking about how thunderf00t and TJ were self-aggrandizing narcissists.
14-08-2013, 01:50 PM
(14-08-2013 01:46 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:33 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  I can't stand these two dumbasses. I guess the old shtick of debunking christian apologists got old, and now they have to do something more inflammatory.

I know they have their own volition, but I just have to wonder why two prominent youtube atheists have now turned to making hay out of being antifeminist in order to get followers. What made them popular in the first place was you know, being atheist, not making rebuttals to Anita Sarkeesian.

I guess their audience was already full of arrogant young men, so this phase was just a common sense progression.

I'm not very familiar with them, just read the names here before. Can you link to some examples of anti-feminism?

I don't dispute the claim, mind. There's a hefty scoop of cringe-worthy chauvinism here, too.

Thunderf00t:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKQdJR7F_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApozFPboUAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJeX6F-Q63I

Amazing Atheist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2KPeMcYsuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Nw3zyYpvs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlSh6wBXePM
14-08-2013, 01:50 PM
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Anti-feminist or anti-self-aggrandising, narcissist?

Drinking Beverage

Say what you will about feminist frequency. I'm just wondering why their most recent efforts are focused on that.

Oh, and for a minute there, I thought you were talking about how thunderf00t and TJ were self-aggrandizing narcissists.

Again... I do the irony thing.
Drinking Beverage

14-08-2013, 01:51 PM
(14-08-2013 01:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:48 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  Say what you will about feminist frequency. I'm just wondering why their most recent efforts are focused on that.

Again... I do the irony thing.
Drinking Beverage

Again, you are a useless, vague dipshit.

Drinking Beverage
14-08-2013, 01:54 PM
(14-08-2013 01:51 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 01:50 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again... I do the irony thing.
Drinking Beverage

Again, you are a useless, vague dipshit.

Drinking Beverage

And you are starting to sound like an arrogant, opinionated twit.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-08-2013, 01:56 PM
(14-08-2013 01:51 PM)mylittlepretender Wrote:  Again, you are a useless, vague dipshit.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: kjgnkx.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post