23-10-2011, 04:24 PM
TiMER
Well this little ditty was fun at least. Smile

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2011, 05:09 PM
RE: TiMER
This looks cute... how come I've not see this?
Oh yea, I live in the middle of no where. Undecided

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I agree, it does sound palatable. I'm the kind of guy who likes movies in all genres so long as they are done right. Romantic comedies don't have a long list of good movies, let alone great, but there are a notable few. It has always surprised the ladies that have been in my life that I have always been willing to sit through a romantic comedy at least once. But then it has also saddened them as I feel confident in my critiquing skills, to typically... completely decimate them. I will keep this one on my possible "to watch" list. It's a long list though, and most of the movies on it are old.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
23-10-2011, 11:21 PM
(23-10-2011 06:52 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I agree, it does sound palatable. I'm the kind of guy who likes movies in all genres so long as they are done right. Romantic comedies don't have a long list of good movies, let alone great, but there are a notable few. It has always surprised the ladies that have been in my life that I have always been willing to sit through a romantic comedy at least once. But then it has also saddened them as I feel confident in my critiquing skills, to typically... completely decimate them. I will keep this one on my possible "to watch" list. It's a long list though, and most of the movies on it are old.

We probably get movies a bit late "down under" and today I saw Red State.
I hope things aren't really that bad where some of you lot come from.

I thought it was a really good indictment against super extreme religious fundamentalists as well as the buck passing and refusal of government instrumentalities to do the hard yards.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
25-10-2011, 10:47 AM
(23-10-2011 05:09 PM)kim Wrote:  This looks cute... how come I've not see this?
Oh yea, I live in the middle of no where. Undecided

But you do have Internet since you're here. I use Netflix or if I can't find it there .... well there's this little P2P app called BitTorrent .... Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post