Tickle the clit.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Tickle the clit.
Because this forum is full of young, middle-aged and old, rather mature, intelligent minded people I am making a thread with a rather non-mature title for my own amusement. (the last threads title was clickbait, this one's purely to titillate the senses. So no clickbait here.).

Anyway, I digress. The purpose of said thread, besides sensual stimulation, is that keen observers might have noticed I am approaching my (omg this song I'm listening to right now is the fucking tits) 20,000th post. So the question becomes, what do I make my 20,000th post? (seriously, this song is the bees pajamas.)

I feel like, on one finger it has to be something special like, but on the other toe it's like just a fucking number on an internet forum so who gives a fuck?

So I leave it up to you cunts.
Find all posts by this user
25-10-2017, 12:50 AM
RE: Tickle the clit.
1) You could post a list of your favorite swearwords, culminating at your 20.000th post with the very worst. Censored
2) Try to sum up your TTA experience. Inspire new posters with what you have learned, what posts you're most proud of, the friends you've made, what a valuable tool TTA is for your atheism. Smartass
Or some shit like that.
3) Get passout drunk and just wing it. No Evil_monster Rainbow Vomit
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post
25-10-2017, 01:38 AM
Well, you could publish that long-awaited and long-promised epic called ... The History of TTA.

Or you could do something completely out of character and post something demonstrating that level of sensitivity and maturity that we all know you have but you choose to keep hidden.

Tongue

Either or both of these will have inspirational shock-value.

Thumbsup

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
25-10-2017, 02:07 AM
(25-10-2017 01:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, you could publish that long-awaited and long-promised epic called ... The History of TTA.

Or you could do something completely out of character and post something demonstrating that level of sensitivity and maturity that we all know you have but you choose to keep hidden.

Tongue

Thumbsup

You're not far behind him. What are your plans?
25-10-2017, 02:15 AM
(25-10-2017 02:07 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  ...

I'll go for a repeat of this and hope that no one remembers that I've made the same joke before.

Wink

25-10-2017, 02:37 AM
(25-10-2017 02:07 AM)M. Linoge Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 01:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well, you could publish that long-awaited and long-promised epic called ... The History of TTA.

Tongue

Thumbsup

> I'm going to annex the Sudetenland and invade Poland. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
25-10-2017, 03:02 AM
(25-10-2017 01:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Or you could do something completely out of character.....

Such as starting a thread that shows a level of intellect above that of an 8-year-old kid? Or even posting some comments that don't rely on homophobic and racist terminology for a few cheap thrills? Or even—as an extreme possibility—get your hand off your dick for 5 minutes? Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
25-10-2017, 03:16 AM
(25-10-2017 03:02 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 01:38 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Or you could do something completely out of character.....

Such as starting a thread that shows a level of intellect above that of an 8-year-old kid? Or even posting some comments that don't rely on homophobic and racist terminology for a few cheap thrills? Or even—as an extreme possibility—get your hand off your dick for 5 minutes? Dodgy

I'll do that the day you pull out the stick that's lodged firmly up your ass you garbage waste of space retard.
25-10-2017, 04:46 AM
(25-10-2017 03:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [I'll do that the day you pull out the stick that's lodged firmly up your ass you garbage waste of space retard.

Yep. Odds are almost 95% chance your 20,000th is gonna be an insult.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 2 users Like unsapien's post
25-10-2017, 07:46 AM
Whatever you do, don't flick things about for an inordinate long duration of time. I would say use a moderate amount of time, make your decision and go for it. Wink Tongue

How about a top ten list of some sort or a thread on puppydogs and kittys (to show the softer side of earmuffs Big Grin ), or you could post a pic in the vag and balls thread, or a PSA to TTA newbies...

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Thread Closed