Tickle the clit.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Tickle the clit.
Is it the Makers Mark or is it simply this it this is the funniest thread yet?
(I've come across)

You have to be odd to be #1.
Find all posts by this user
25-10-2017, 05:12 PM
(24-10-2017 10:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because this forum is full of young, middle-aged and old, rather mature, intelligent minded people I am making a thread with a rather non-mature title for my own amusement. (the last threads title was clickbait, this one's purely to titillate the senses. So no clickbait here.).

Anyway, I digress. The purpose of said thread, besides sensual stimulation, is that keen observers might have noticed I am approaching my (omg this song I'm listening to right now is the fucking tits) 20,000th post. So the question becomes, what do I make my 20,000th post? (seriously, this song is the bees pajamas.)

I feel like, on one finger it has to be something special like, but on the other toe it's like just a fucking number on an internet forum so who gives a fuck?

So I leave it up to you cunts.

Weak... Drinking Beverage

And needs more dragons.

And 'fuckin' earmuffs'.

Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-10-2017, 01:04 AM
(25-10-2017 09:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You are aware muffs is gay right?

No, I wasn't actually. I'm guessing then that his repeated homophobic comments here would indicate his awkwardness or embarrassment with a sexuality that he nonetheless finds repugnant. Ironically the more effort he makes to come to terms with his own sexuality, the more he rejects it—partly by making cheap jokes at the expense of other homosexuals.

A somewhat pitiable state of mind I know, but he really needs psychological intervention in order to help sort out his sexual identity problems. I'd also guess that he's socially awkward, sexually immature, has few friends, and is reclusive—living entirely in his own little world. Sad.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
26-10-2017, 02:12 AM
For those unfamiliar with my dealings with SYZ and why he doesn't like me, it's because he rapes kids and I didn't agree with that and he doesn't like that I called him out on it.
26-10-2017, 05:14 AM
(26-10-2017 01:04 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 09:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  You are aware muffs is gay right?

No, I wasn't actually. I'm guessing then that his repeated homophobic comments here would indicate his awkwardness or embarrassment with a sexuality that he nonetheless finds repugnant. Ironically the more effort he makes to come to terms with his own sexuality, the more he rejects it—partly by making cheap jokes at the expense of other homosexuals.

A somewhat pitiable state of mind I know, but he really needs psychological intervention in order to help sort out his sexual identity problems. I'd also guess that he's socially awkward, sexually immature, has few friends, and is reclusive—living entirely in his own little world. Sad.

> So, send him to The Penalty Box. Yes
26-10-2017, 05:51 AM
(26-10-2017 02:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  For those unfamiliar with my dealings with SYZ and why he doesn't like me, it's because he rapes kids and I didn't agree with that and he doesn't like that I called him out on it.

You can be a real idiot sometimes. I can't believe you're 26.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 4 users Like unsapien's post
26-10-2017, 11:06 AM
(26-10-2017 02:12 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  For those unfamiliar with my dealings with SYZ and why he doesn't like me, it's because he rapes kids and I didn't agree with that and he doesn't like that I called him out on it.

That's over the line, 'muffs. Even for you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
26-10-2017, 11:43 AM
I don't care what you do, but it's time. I'm only posting here cause now I'm thinking one day Ill catch up and this is helping for that day.

Tick-tock mother forker!
26-10-2017, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 26-10-2017 02:20 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)

Just stop. I get there are levels you like to stoop to, but that's really out of line. It's not funny, completely untrue and insulting to people who as children have been victims of sexual abuse/rape by trivializing it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 12 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-10-2017, 01:51 PM

Shut up! Angry

I hope that anyone reading this is aware that it is untrue and muffs is a shit head.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
Thread Closed