Tickle the clit.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Tickle the clit.
(26-10-2017 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...
It doesn't matter if he calls me a homophobe or I call him a child rapist, both cross the line.

If you are talking about crossing the 'offence' line, then yes, either or both accusations could be judged as offensive (depending on one's ethical baseline) but that is not the line I'm seeing here.

Do you not see the difference between a crime and a thought-crime?

Huh

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-10-2017, 08:50 PM
All of it's bad. You're not making things better by calling someone a child rapist.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
26-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Also, being a rapist is worse than holding homophobic or racist opinions. You have no sense of proportion whatsoever in your insults.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
27-10-2017, 12:42 AM
congrats on the tendonitis mom
27-10-2017, 01:18 AM
[Image: NnoGhN1.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
27-10-2017, 02:31 AM
(26-10-2017 05:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Either call all of it out or none of it out, make up your damn minds. If he wants to go around calling me a homophobe and a racist I don't see why I can't go around calling him a child rapist.

Don't be saying fuuuck you to me.

As you well know, your post was on another level nasty (otherwise you wouldn't of written it) I mean, you used the most offensive accusation that you could just for effect.

If you are not man enough to admit you crossed a line that's not my problem it's yours.

Get your own bleeding hymn book
27-10-2017, 03:34 AM
Do you know those really shit television shows. The reality ones that are just nonsense with no substance, like the kardashians.

The ones that you scratch your head at and think "who the fuck is even bothered about this tripe and who even gives this attention, why does it even exist?"

Well these shows, full of talentless people all dying to get your attention and adoration that somehow manage to make ripples in the pond......... That's muffs.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
27-10-2017, 05:24 AM
I actually have to laugh (not really) at Earmuffs calling me a "child rapist" considering the repeatedly offensive terminology he himself uses to describe everyone else on these forums. It's the old story of a guy who dishes it out liberally, but who can't take it when those he insults—quite reasonably—respond in kind.

Personally of course I believe that paedophilia is simply too reprehensible an act to make jokes of—under any/all circumstances. That Earmuffs can treat it so lightly, and for the sole purpose of insulting somebody, only indicates his youthfulness and associated lack of worldly experience, or his limited debating prowess.
It would seem that he can't distinguish between abstractions such as racism or homophobia with the act of paedophilia.
I too find it hard to believe he's 26 in reality; from the generally low standards of many of his comments, I'd be guessing more like 16.

It reassures me to at least know a few other people agree with my low opinion of Earmuffs.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
27-10-2017, 06:20 AM
(27-10-2017 05:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I actually have to laugh (not really) at Earmuffs calling me a "child rapist" considering the repeatedly offensive terminology he himself uses to describe everyone else on these forums. It's the old story of a guy who dishes it out liberally, but who can't take it when those he insults—quite reasonably—respond in kind.

Personally of course I believe that paedophilia is simply too reprehensible an act to make jokes of—under any/all circumstances. That Earmuffs can treat it so lightly, and for the sole purpose of insulting somebody, only indicates his youthfulness and associated lack of worldly experience, or his limited debating prowess.
It would seem that he can't distinguish between abstractions such as racism or homophobia with the act of paedophilia.
I too find it hard to believe he's 26 in reality; from the generally low standards of many of his comments, I'd be guessing more like 16.

It reassures me to at least know a few other people agree with my low opinion of Earmuffs.

> I relegated him to The Penalty Box (permanent IGNORE) within a week of signing up on TTA. Consider
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
27-10-2017, 06:39 AM
...Or you both could apologize. EM's comment about Syz was bad and unfair to post on a public internet forum--especially when completely untrue. However, Syz made a few less than nice comments in this thread about EM. EM started a post about a thread topic to reach a certain post number. Syz came in and wrote this:

"Such as starting a thread that shows a level of intellect above that of an 8-year-old kid? Or even posting some comments that don't rely on homophobic and racist terminology for a few cheap thrills? Or even—as an extreme possibility—get your hand off your dick for 5 minutes?"

And this...

"No, I wasn't actually. I'm guessing then that his repeated homophobic comments here would indicate his awkwardness or embarrassment with a sexuality that he nonetheless finds repugnant. Ironically the more effort he makes to come to terms with his own sexuality, the more he rejects it—partly by making cheap jokes at the expense of other homosexuals. A somewhat pitiable state of mind I know, but he really needs psychological intervention in order to help sort out his sexual identity problems. I'd also guess that he's socially awkward, sexually immature, has few friends, and is reclusive—living entirely in his own little world. Sad."

Completely unprovoked by EM. You can't do things like that and say things about others and not expect some level of response from another person. Again, I don't think EM's comment was fair, but Syz, and I like you, but you are also at fault in this, imo.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
Thread Closed