Tidings from North Dakota :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Tidings from North Dakota :)
(12-09-2012 07:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Sweet! Another teenager. We're going to take over the world. Angel

You wish. Tongue
I think many of us are only too happy to give up the reins of the world to our future teens who are obviously smart enough to hang around with other reasonable, open minds! Thumbsup
So Bryce - North Dakota - yikes! Bottom line - your winters suck - not to mention, they seem to last for ten months! It's great that you've found this site and yes, quite a few teens hang around, but the ages range all the way up to around 70, if I'm not mistaken.

This is also an international site so you might find yourself in conversation with someone in ... Croatia, Kansas, Scotland, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Seattle, Canada, etc.,. We cover several topics and I'm sure you'll find something of interest while getting a fresh and objective perspective.

It's all pretty relaxed here but like any community, we do have our moments of excitement now and then. We have a few Theists hanging about and discussion can get pretty interesting - keeps one on one's toes.

Essentially, the quality of the forum becomes whatever you bring to it. It's good to have you here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
(12-09-2012 10:31 AM)kim Wrote:  We have a few Theists hanging about and discussion can get pretty interesting - keeps one on one's toes.

Meh, I would not say we attract high-quality theistic debaters (with certain exclusions--KC?). But then, I think theists have different ideas about the meanings of words like "facts" and "debate". Wink
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
12-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Welcome fellow teenager Smile!

Another one in our army to take over the forum, unless Operation: 'Get Stark drunk and make him promote us to Admins' is a success Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
12-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I was afraid I had a spelling error or something when everyone quoted me on the word intellectual haha. What a entrance that would have made. Rolleyes
(12-09-2012 06:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 01:54 AM)Bryce Wrote:  but unlike the stories I hear from the south it doesn't tend to be too big of an issue, and it helps define me as an individual.

I'm excited to be apart of a community of people who I assume to be intellectuals and look forward to the future discussions that will take place!

Cheers Thumbsup

I don't hear too many stories about South Dakota. Tongue My uncles hunt there, but they never talk about the native's religious beliefs. One of my cousins goes to school in Fargo, (I think ??). Nice place, up there. Anyhoo...welcome to the nuthouse.

Yeah LOTS of hunters are around the area this time of year, some of them good and some of them.. stupid. As far as the natives are concerned.. I don't think they even know what they believe in at this point. I can't even begin to describe to you what a funeral lead by some of the members of that community are like. Huh
(12-09-2012 10:31 AM)kim Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 07:16 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Sweet! Another teenager. We're going to take over the world. Angel

You wish. Tongue
I think many of us are only too happy to give up the reins of the world to our future teens who are obviously smart enough to hang around with other reasonable, open minds! Thumbsup
So Bryce - North Dakota - yikes! Bottom line - your winters suck - not to mention, they seem to last for ten months! It's great that you've found this site and yes, quite a few teens hang around, but the ages range all the way up to around 70, if I'm not mistaken.

This is also an international site so you might find yourself in conversation with someone in ... Croatia, Kansas, Scotland, Germany, Singapore, New Zealand, Seattle, Canada, etc.,. We cover several topics and I'm sure you'll find something of interest while getting a fresh and objective perspective.

It's all pretty relaxed here but like any community, we do have our moments of excitement now and then. We have a few Theists hanging about and discussion can get pretty interesting - keeps one on one's toes.

Essentially, the quality of the forum becomes whatever you bring to it. It's good to have you here.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Unfortunately we didn't have any snow this winter, but the one before it we had many storm days. lots of people went and bought snowmobiles towards the end of the winter two years ago and didn't get to use them this winter Undecided

I definitely look forward to all the discussions! Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
Wink
13-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Quote:My name is Bryce

Your parents had good taste son. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]