Tim Minchin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2013, 06:00 PM
Tim Minchin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhwHeart

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes CaffinatedPuppy's post
19-07-2013, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-07-2013 09:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Tim Minchin
(19-07-2013 06:00 PM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhwHeart

hehehehehehehehe .... "Only a Ginger can call another Ginger, Ginger". Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

oh yeah, and fuck the motherfucker fuck the motherfucker ... he's a total motherfucker ...

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
19-07-2013, 10:11 PM
I love his Christmas song....and all the others....but the Christmas one brought a tear to my eye. I think its called White Wine in the Sun or something similar.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-07-2013, 10:30 PM
(19-07-2013 10:11 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I love his Christmas song....and all the others....but the Christmas one brought a tear to my eye. I think its called White Wine in the Sun or something similar.

Why does the Authority torture me so with dangling references they know I can't help but resolve knowing full well that it will ruin Tim Minchin for me forever? Weeping

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-07-2013, 10:34 PM
I like Tim Minchen but I get distracted trying to figure out how much conditioner it would take to fix his hair.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-07-2013, 10:46 PM
J&J no more tears just wouldn't cut it, even if you used a gallon of it. Smile

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
19-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I also like the animated short he collaborated on

"Storm"

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post