Tim Minchin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2014, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2014 01:46 PM by Hughsie.)
Tim Minchin
As this guy is fucking awesome, and relevant to atheism, we've decided to have a sticky thread of some of his best stuff. If you have any suggestions to be added to the OP just post them in the thread.

Videos pertaining to atheism and/or skepticism

Videos not pertaining to atheism and/or skepticism but that are funny anyway

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Hughsie's post
30-04-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Tim Minchin
I've seen all of these several times. Can you please request him to do something new? Big Grin

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-04-2014, 01:21 PM
(30-04-2014 01:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I've seen all of these several times. Can you please request him to do something new? Big Grin

I know we're both called Tim but unfortunately the Tims of the world haven't yet got together to create a psychic network allowing us all to communicate with each other at any time. Sad

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
30-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Also can we have Woody Allen Jesus and If I Didn't Have You

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-04-2014, 01:25 PM
(30-04-2014 01:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Also can we have Woody Allen Jesus and If I Didn't Have You

Do you have links to good quality videos to hand? Don't worry if not, I'll go see what I can find.

Best
Worst
30-04-2014, 01:28 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6gV2sdl38

Have have woody Allen Jesus somewhere. Let me see

*edit. Here ya go
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SFdUJLebzU

30-04-2014, 01:50 PM
................................. Big Grin

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-04-2014, 01:52 PM
(30-04-2014 01:50 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  We need a R&B thread, or a death metal thread. Big Grin

You cannot top Tim Minchin with R&B or death metal. Good day.

30-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Ummm,...Paleo...have you listened to Tim Minchin? You do realize he isn't a music genre, right?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-04-2014, 02:20 PM
I seen him advertised heavly a few years ago, and thought "who the fuck is this homeless crack whore", shit singer and the crowd were laughing at non-jokes.

Later I found some Atheist stuff on the web and became a big fan, but I still think he looks like a homeless male crack whore and he can't sing for shit.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post