Tim Tebow & God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Tim Tebow & God
(21-01-2017 01:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  This video is not available in my country.

Use this browser temporarily; it hides your IP/country origin with a form of VPNs...

https://www.epicbrowser.com/

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-01-2017, 02:31 PM
(21-01-2017 02:14 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(21-01-2017 01:24 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  This video is not available in my country.

Use this browser temporarily; it hides your IP/country origin with a form of VPNs...

https://www.epicbrowser.com/

Thanks. I was more entertained by the way that God can't seem to get past GeoIP fencing than actually watching the video. I suppose that if iron chariots are going to cause you problems you're going to be all thumbs when it comes to the internet.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
21-01-2017, 02:51 PM
(21-01-2017 07:40 AM)DoubtingThomas Wrote:  Have you seen Tim Tebow's 316 stats?
How can this be coincidence? I mean, I know God has bigger problems in the world to be concerned about than a football celebrity's game stats. But that still doesn't explain the numbers...

Uh... there's NO "explanation" needed for the numbers. It was just a coincidence. Professor of psychology at Hope College in Michigan, David G. Myers says:

That a particular specified event or coincidence will occur is very unlikely. That some astonishing unspecified events will occur is certain. That is why remarkable coincidences are noted in hindsight, not predicted with foresight.

It was just something silly, like Uri Geller's mysterious [sic] number 11; September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2+5+4 = 11, or after September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year, or Flight 11, 92 on board and 9 + 2 = 11, or Flight 77, 65 on board and 6 + 5 = 11.

Plus of course it would seem that poor old Timothy is a bit of a dope LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.