Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: Time
(08-10-2012 04:53 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Stick your fucking head in the oven, sweetie. Then come and talk to us about your false dichotomies.

do you like black holes???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2012, 01:40 PM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-10-2012, 12:49 AM
You did not prove the existence of time. There are many reputable physicists who question whether time actually exists.
20-10-2012, 09:17 AM
(20-10-2012 12:49 AM)Diablo Wrote:  You did not prove the existence of time. There are many reputable physicists who question whether time actually exists.
Such as?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-10-2012, 10:07 AM
(14-10-2012 01:40 PM)bemore Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaV-GeAPSlE

I'm rather shocked that the TED talk series would give this dumb-ass time for this woo woo.

I can't even watch it.
1. Fallacy at 1:00. We admit with Dark Energy and Dark Matter, we don't have anything like a complete picture.
2. If "life creates time", then how the hell did life "start". "Something" changes. That *something* is not dependent on life.
3. Non-life exists, and changes.
4. The Descartes statement redo could just as well be "time passes, thus I exist".
5. There is no such thing as "time' Einstein proved it "spacetime", which HIS universe exists in.
6. He has no evidence for "another gravity". He's making up crap.
My world is still the same. He SHOULD be nervous.
Conclusion Bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

20-10-2012, 10:29 PM
(20-10-2012 10:07 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

I'm rather shocked that the TED talk series would give this dumb-ass time for this woo woo.

I can't even watch it.
1. Fallacy at 1:00. We admit with Dark Energy and Dark Matter, we don't have anything like a complete picture.
2. If "life creates time", then how the hell did life "start". "Something" changes. That *something* is not dependent on life.
4. The Descartes statement redo could just as well be "time passes, thus I exist".
5. There is no such thing as "time' Einstein proved it "spacetime", which HIS universe exists in.
Conclusion Bullshit.

How does a human mind come to know of this thing called "time" which according to you is outside human minds.
20-10-2012, 10:30 PM

I can't even watch it.
Conclusion Bullshit.

How does a human mind come to know of this thing called "time" which according to you is outside human minds.
20-10-2012, 10:36 PM

I can't even watch it.
Conclusion Bullshit.

20-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I doubt that spamming the same post will get you a quicker answers from Bucky Ball. Smile

Why don't you answer my question instead?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-10-2012, 11:05 PM
(20-10-2012 10:38 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I doubt that spamming the same post will get you a quicker answers from Bucky Ball. Smile

Why don't you answer my question instead?

what question?